10points 3.mq4 - page 160

Ok, thanks John.

V12 question

I started a new demo of V12 on 15 min TF. It has the exact same settings as my 30 Min demo except for Aggressive mode is false. On the 15 Min demo, the comments are "No trading, Danger Time Zone" Is that something that is only activated with Aggressive at false? If so, what times will it trade? My platform is gmt. Thx.

robp:
I started a new demo of V12 on 15 min TF. It has the exact same settings as my 30 Min demo except for Aggressive mode is false. On the 15 Min demo, the comments are "No trading, Danger Time Zone" Is that something that is only activated with Aggressive at false? If so, what times will it trade? My platform is gmt. Thx.

Aggressive mode false will not allow the EA to work during certain times mainly during the New York trading times, this prevents the EA from trading during all of the USA news announcements.

Later this week I will be away from my PC so I will use that setting to avoid potential losses when the NFP announcement is made on Friday morning EST.

Read the PDF file page 3 sent out with the EA for more information.

John

yeoeleven:
overall result allowing Mod1e to have shown stellar results.
FutureMillionaire?:
My demo lost $959. ... Fortunately, my real account only lost $9.50. I hadn't realised my mini account only produced mini results (the lot sizes are the same). No wonder the mod1e on demo was out-performing my real 10points3.

When will I ever learn? I'm afraid mod1e just isn't working. I thought $9.50 isn't so bad ... and how often is it going to happen? So I doubled up my trade setting , so that the max I could lose was $19. .... or so I thought. It just lost $177 .. FOR REAL !!!!

I don't understand how that happened ... but I've removed mod1e from my real account now .... What was I thinking? I should have paid more attention to my backtests.

ps.

My demo lost $1,051 that time. Going by the last loss ($959 vs. $9.50) I should only have lost $10.51 x2 (as I doubled up) ... so what the hell is going on here?

Far from stellar performance .. my demo account is being wiped out .. and my real account it going that way too!

Ray.

pps. but V12 is winning!

FutureMillionaire?:
ps.

My demo lost $1,051 that time. Going by the last loss ($959 vs. $9.50) I should only have lost $10.51 x2 (as I doubled up) ... so what the hell is going on here?

Far from stellar performance .. my demo account is being wiped out .. and my real account it going that way too!

Ray.

pps. but V12 is winning!

I think you better shut down all your live account 1st. I'm not free now, but will be back to my office in 2 hours. I'll let you have more information about martingale EA and how it handle lot size, how to double your risk. Keep safe trading. Cheers mate

David

I know its been stated that v12 is not being released to all, but i have a live account (real money) that i wouldn't mind testing it out on, if i'm allowed to be a tester. If interested PM me. Oh yea i use NF as my broker.

another 10 point

New 10 point 3 E.A. attached tested it on demo for a couple of days and it did good only on eur/usd, remember though only fwd tested for 2 days so way to early to decide anything.The external parameter: divisor, controls ATR pipstep, the lower the divisor number the larger the pipstep. The pipstep will not be the same every time because if working correctly pipstep should be increasing as volatility increases and vice versa. V1.1 FIBO is the same as V1.1 except the lotsize is controlled by fibo along with ATR pipstep.You can disable the fibo. externally if you prefer to not use it.

Enjoy

tools

ps)this by no means is a final for this, any ideas for improvement are welcome.

davidke20:
I think you better shut down all your live account 1st. I'm not free now, but will be back to my office in 2 hours. I'll let you have more information about martingale EA and how it handle lot size, how to double your risk. Keep safe trading. Cheers mate David

Thanks, I could do with it. I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Ray

FutureMillionaire?:
ps.

Ray.

pps. but V12 is winning!

Ray,

V12 default settings currently work with standard account only. I'm going to revise it after few weeks of observation and you guys input is much appreciated. From my observation on your act, you're going berserk. Try to maintain the lot size over a period of time. Check the leverage and marginal trading of your account whether its suitable to tune up the lot size. Or else, you'll end up lossing all time. I've maintain same setup for V12 for 1 month, I'm sure you guys can do better than me. If you wanted to vary the setup, you must start another demo account. This is obviously what happened to your live account, you're suppose to loss small, but you loss big because you play with the lot size. Normally what I did is, I'll only allow 1% of total balance to trade on the initial trade. eg:

Lots=AccountBalance*1%/100(micro account-IBFX)

Lots=AccountBalance*1%/1000(normal standard account)

If IBFX micro account balance=5000 * 1% / 100 = 0.50lots

If Standard account balance=5000 * 1% / 1000 = 0.05lots

Hope you understand what I mean. I will never risk above 1% for all the martingale EA besides V12. Good luck.

Regards,

David

Reason: