10points 3.mq4 - page 104

matrixebiz:
10points3_dynamic_stop.mt4

Aha not the v2? Which timeframe?

SloForeX:
Aha not the v2? Which timeframe?

Page 18 post #178, I use TF M30

Seems to work well for me. I'm happy to see a profet of $50 to $100 when I wake up I'm using SBFX platform that supports 0.01 lots and I'm running like 17 currencies I'm sure once I get a lot of forward testing I'll be able to select the better currencies pairs and make more Just Demo right now ofcourse

MaxTrades

matrixebiz:
Page 18 post #178, I use TF M30 Seems to work well for me. I'm happy to see a profet of $50 to $100 when I wake up I'm using SBFX platform that supports 0.01 lots and I'm running like 17 currencies I'm sure once I get a lot of forward testing I'll be able to select the better currencies pairs and make more Just Demo right now ofcourse

I fully support your trading settings and they will give regular profit BUT look at the gif below to see what happens on that odd occasion when things go wrong.

Edited to say I hit the submit instead of the Manage attachments.

John

Missing gif

I have posted the gif below, it has comments added and is self explanatory.

John

Files:
chfjpy.gif  64 kb

Wow, your settings seem wack

These are what I use and make about $50 a day;

TakeProfit=20.00000000

Lots=0.01000000

InitialStop=1.00000000

TrailingStop=10.00000000

MaxTrades=3

Pips=15

SecureProfit=10

AccountProtection=0

OrderstoProtect=0

ReverseCondition=0

EURUSDPipValue=10.00000000

GBPUSDPipValue=10.00000000

USDCHFPipValue=10.00000000

USDJPYPipValue=9.71500000

StartYear=2005

StartMonth=1

EndYear=2015

EndMonth=12

EndHour=22

EndMinute=30

mm=0

risk=12

AccountisNormal=1

Magic=10201

yeoeleven:
I fully support your trading settings and they will give regular profit BUT look at the gif below to see what happens on that odd occasion when things go wrong.

Edited to say I hit the submit instead of the Manage attachments.

John

I guess you forgot the PIC

but aren't we protected if it goes totally in the wrong direction it will of course close the trades at a loss but should be minimal, correct since were dealing with nano lots ?

EDIT: I see your still using MaxTrades=10. I think to dangerous.

Oh, sorry, I forgot to mention I'm using MaxTrades=3

Made change on above post

Dear Matt,

Hi. If we get stuck in wrong successive position a couple of days or more (as shown in John's note above) the swap can really eat up into your resources in addition to being stopped out with the dynamic stop. Here is the challenge: to have code initiate trades only if the swap is possitive for various pairs. I do not believe the swap data can be directly read from the data source, however, it can be an external input similar to that for pointvalue.

Regards.

aligator:
Dear Matt,

Hi. If we get stuck in wrong successive position a couple of days or more (as shown in John's note above) the swap can really eat up into your resources in addition to being stopped out with the dynamic stop. Here is the challenge: to have code initiate trades only if the swap is possitive for various pairs. I do not believe the swap data can be directly read from the data source, however, it can be an external input similar to that for pointvalue.

Regards.

MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SWAPLONG)

MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SWAPSHORT)

Tross

I have been testing 9 currencies over the past few weeks and find that EUR/AUD and GBP/CHF are the ones that are in Negative profit. Do you guys find these currencies to be the bad ones as well?

Tross:
MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SWAPLONG)

MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SWAPSHORT)

Tross

Hi, is this the fix? How do I implement this code and where? Do I have to put each symbol in the (Symbol() spot? or just leave that code the way it is?

I would like to give this EA another shot next week with it fixed and try all 16 currency pairs. I'm using the 10points3_Dynamic_Stop version of the EA as well if you need to know.

Thanks

EDIT: Please, Please, Please I would like to get this fixed so as to be better protected against big reversals.

Should I make any changes to these settings? not sure what they do;

Pips=15

SecureProfit=10

AccountProtection=0

OrderstoProtect=0

ReverseCondition=0

mm=0

risk=12

Reason: