I need custom EA

Hi.

First of all, English is not my native language, so hope you understand.

I have been study this Braintrend2Sig Indicator about 8 month now,

and it works bretty fine 4h charts.

And I think that the Best pairs is GPYJPY and EURJPY.

I know the signal is little late, but it dont matter when there is a big moves like GPYJPY usually moves easilly more than 100 pips/day

I think that, EA based on this Indicator woud work fine.

-The Basic Idea-

One trade (buy/Sell)to One arrow.

When Indicator show new arrow up/down (buy/sell), Then EA would open a new trade as the Indicator shows.

And SL, TP or TS would care of the rest.

the EA just wait another arrow to show up.

I have thinking that it might work aswell if the EA would close the open trade when next arrow comes to appear (auto close), and the same time it open new trade (buy/sell) as the arrow shows

EA buy when the Indicator show arrow up (buy) and wice versa

sell when singnal is down

EA settings - stoploss, take profit, trailing stop, lots and (maby some auto close on/off)

Yours - Seppo Kainulainen. Finland

If you still need the EA let me know .

Vio

No one has coded that yet. So help is needed.

The EA rules was into my orginal message.

The EA idea is simple.

EA should buy when Indicator (Braintrendsig2) arrow up is shown,

1 trade/1 arrow.

Close the deal TP, SL or TS, or if its bossible and easy to code then the EA to closing the trade when new arrow is shown. I call this "Auto Close"

This could be in setup Auto Close --> on or off

And the EA opens new trade (sell) again when the Indicator new arrow is shown down.

If you got something to ask or better ideas, let me know.

-S3K-

Here is Image to see what I mean

And the Indicator

Files:

Hello there,

Did you get any further with making this EA? I have also been trading this method and have been looking for a way of making this ea.

Cheers,

Kdjon

You can try to create it at EA Creator website. Just checked in demo - this indicator uploaded successfuly.

any news of this ea?

Sorry my laaaate response...

I have chanced the mail address so I didn´t get your posts.

Like I said, nothing new is happening on this EA...

I still believe that this would work, more U think about it the more sence it seems to be, or something like that.

I´ve had started to study mtq4 coding, but it aint easy,

but hey, they didnt build Rome in one day...

Now I can make a basic indicator my self and learnig to make EA based on that. And if and when I understand that system, i´m trying to make something out of this...

It may take a looong time and maybe newer finish, but im going to try...

S3K:
Sorry my laaaate response...I have chanced the mail address so I didn´t get your posts.Like I said, nothing new is happening on this EA...I still believe that this would work, more U think about it the more sence it seems to be, or something like that.I´ve had started to study mtq4 coding, but it aint easy, but hey, they didnt build Rome in one day... Now I can make a basic indicator my self and learnig to make EA based on that. And if and when I understand that system, i´m trying to make something out of this...It may take a looong time and maybe newer finish, but im going to try...

have you traded this indicator manually for 8 months? how is the result? I have a quick look at this indicator. seems worked on all currency pair. longer TF is better. h4>h1>m30...and so on. I'm working on it to get the ea now.

Reason: