HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 163

fxcruiser:
iGoR,

You still have NOT done what I have requested you to do. Is that too much to ask? Once again, I DID NOT ACCUSE YOU OF ANYTHING. Please get that in your thick head. At least you are now admitting that you were the first one to PM me. That's settled then.

If you have done what I have asked you earlier, we could have settled that one issue, too, once and for all. Please make every effort to do that over the weekend. Our readers need to know, too.

HAHAHA! You are making me laugh good. That's good though. I need publicity like I need a hole in my head. I actually live a very private, low profile, enjoyable life. Publicity is the last thing I would crave for. I have been there and done that. Trading is not the only thing I have done successfully.

You don't know me at ALL, so once again get off your personal attack horse. You have been using some very harsh and strong words in your posts.

Oh, I am not gonna look for something wrong with your system. There are enough people who will do that. I will look for something GOOD in your system and I have posted to that effect. Read my posts there again. You don't even want to see the good things in your thread. WHY? You have asked me to scratch you back, remember? I do that and you still want me to be the bad guy at the same time. WOW!

Anyhow, please do what little things I have asked you to do. Do us that favor, please.

iGoR, if in any event I find myself in that situation I will use a translation dictionary and most of all I will ask for help from those who can speak, read, and write both languages. Don't forget, English is not my native language either. I wasn't picking on your writing mistakes, in fact, I was ignoring most of it except those word that ARE relevant to the POINT of discussion to insure that we are talking about the same thing. That's ALL. My apology if that was you impression; it wasn't intended to be that way. But honestly, lately, it's been getting to me just because you do not want to understand our point of discussion on me accusing you of COPYING AND STEALING issue.

ENJOY! It's Friday, it's time!

fxcruiser

Don't repeat yourself 20 times as I don't want to repeat myself 20 times.

Your insinuations about "I DID! I inspired igor"..Is clear...meaning without you there was no zorro system.

THAT IS FALSE.

Maybe I can come up again with my harmonic templates that I made so you can check out the date to show you who was before you to have the Nen indicators or DT_ZZ or a_ZZ or swing_ZZ indicators on a template !...(without giving any impression that I have found a secret system that is based on indicators that can be founf freely on the internet even on this very same forum).

Again when I saw your charts and emmiadialty recognized your Z3 system, were one of the 3 little pigs tought that the name Z3 was insipired by a BMW, it was for a reason.

As I apoligized publicly IN YOUR TOPIC when I was out of line, the least you could say is..yep sorry I can understand that you are upset and made a mistake by insinuating that the zorro system was based on my system...or would that undermine your leadership ?... aspecially when you saw that in december 2005 I was already occupied (with my little bit of brains as you said also) on the re-painting element of a zigzag indicator by asking questions to programmers to solve that problem. So one would know WHEN the leg of zigzag indicator will swing or stay in place.

There is not one element that you didn't try to pull true the mud. So don't try to be the chearfull guy who has no problems. Who has an "ALWAYS LOOK AT THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" mentality and that I am the one who started all of this.

Count your useless postings on my topic. I hoped you would say that you made 1 positive. You did not. The only positive note that you wisteled was a posting were you place a link of a chart of your topic on my topic.

So don't start to give crap in a way that you don't seek publicity. Who does things like that... walk in others topic and try to promote his topic by posting links to charts of his own topic... You! ...So you still have a lot to learn about courtesey and beeing CORRECT.

How would you feel??? if I drop in here now and then and say.."nice cruiser thats the way to go..keep up the good work".... but don't forget to look here https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/177885/page12 That I call acting as a hypocriet.

If I was out of line in the past I APOLOGIZED...you are so far out of line that you don't see the line anymore !

Why, because your statements and claims and posting are driven by emotions (as ( camouflaged) hate-- a professional trader should recognize the difference between reality or an emotion).

regards..iGoR

fxcruiser:
iGoR,

Please get some rest and sleep. You seem very, very tired. Don't lose any sleep on this. These are just couple of words misinterpreted and misunderstood.

Have a good rest.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Good idea..I'll be back on monday and the next day and the next day and with compliments how good you are and many more nice postings and compliments with links to my topic refering to the results that the zorro system makes and the whole X-mass tree till you come forworth and do your thing as a leader and the author of a topic toworths an other author, were you recognize that YOU were out of line.

And I want accept it in a sarcastic way nore with a double tongue.

Whatever the 3 little pigs do, they don't know any better. From you (collegue--an author of a topic) I don't accept this and don't let this rest.

You can get this over in a quick and courtesay way.

You have a choise..bend and you come to some inisght or smuther your topic with nice compliments ( but linked to every posting I made).

You will see this AGAIN as intimidation I call this justice.

Maybe you have your pride and you say to yourself "I rather drop dead" ..

I had the same feeling but I did it because I was out of line.

Like homestudy says..at some point one has to come to some insight...

Tired ?..never been so determend

Have a good weekend...

Yea like snoop dogg the rapper says

"I started your shit and I'll end your shit!!!"

Sorry guys just couldn't help myself

Man this crazy settle down fallas

iGoR:
Good idea..I'll be back on monday and the next day and the next day and with compliments how good you are and many more nice postings and compliments with links to my topic refering to the results that the zorro system makes and the whole X-mass tree till you come forworth and do your thing as a leader and the author of a topic toworths an other author, were you recognize that YOU were out of line.

And I want accept it in a sarcastic way nore with a double tongue.

Whatever the 3 little pigs do, they don't know any better. From you (collegue--an author of a topic) I don't accept this and don't let this rest.

You can get this over in a quick and courtesay way.

You have a choise..bend and you come to some inisght or smuther your topic with nice compliments ( but linked to every posting I made).

You will see this AGAIN as intimidation I call this justice.

Maybe you have your pride and you say to yourself "I rather drop dead" ..

I had the same feeling but I did it because I was out of line.

Like homestudy says..at some point one has to come to some insight...

Tired ?..never been so determend

Have a good weekend...

Please , iGoR , I asked you nicely and politely in your thread, to stop refering to mpower, zmax and me as a three little pigs and idiots.

Do yourself a favor and stop alienating more and more people who read various threads through this forum with your premature language.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

ChampionFx

ChampionFx:
Please , iGoR , I asked you nicely and politely in your thread, to stop refering to mpower, zmax and me as a three little pigs and idiots.

Do yourself a favor and stop alienating more and more people who read various threads through this forum with your premature language.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

ChampionFx

You have asked my politely... but read the majority of your previous postings. Based on the language that you use and the false accusations, you can hardly expect me to call you the 3 wize owls or the 3 wize men from the east... do you ?...

regards..iGoR

So much fun using 1 minute timeframe MTF set-ups...

Note:- the arrows on the charts do not represent entries as per my entry strategy....these are 15min MTF T-step crosses.

The dotted yellow lines are 5min MTF ZCrest bands.

Gramski.

Files:
geppy_1min.gif  26 kb

iGoR:
You have asked my politely... but read the majority of your previous postings. Based on the language that you use and the false accusations, you can hardly expect me to call you the 3 wize owls or the 3 wize men from the east... do you ?... regards..iGoR

Thanks for another spin of yours .

I never called you in my previous posts any names like pig or idiot or did I ?

I expect nothing from you, criticism of your system presentation in your thread is beyond what you can apparently handle, false accusations bla bla blah......

From east ? another insult right there , what this should supposed to mean ?First of all, I'm living in the U.S for past 13 years.

Second of all, Czech Republic is actually part of Central Europe if you can take a look on the map as it was called East Europe just becase of that whole communist eastern block that was once there.

I won't be plugging fxcruiser thread as this have nothing to do with his thread and I'm sure is not welcome here with many people arguing with you.

Sincerely,

ChampionFx

Nice EOD trade

A perfect Zcrest setup on GU.It was a very nice trade.

HS

Files:
gj-5min.gif  16 kb

Nice 1M charts here guys. I always get diarrhea with 1m charts. How do you guys do it?

Gramski:
So much fun using 1 minute timeframe MTF set-ups...

Note:- the arrows on the charts do not represent entries as per my entry strategy....these are 15min MTF T-step crosses.

The dotted yellow lines are 5min MTF ZCrest bands.

Gramski.

Very much so, Gramski. Yes, our way of having fun, enjoying our trading adventure with a very profitable method. Super job on that MTFs and again, my appreciation for your effort in taking the lead on customizing some of the indicators.

My hats off to you and your positive and very valuable contribution to the team, la familia, the HAMA family.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Reason: