HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 99

whtrader:
Is H1 available for download? Where can i find it? Thanks.

whtrader, there is no H1 other than the timeframe we use. If you are referring to the HAMA PAD v1, it is available upon request using the instructions on the post #1

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

EJ:

It says me membership is still pendingin your Google Group. Any help?

Thanks..

Marc

fxcruiser:
Marc, you should get your HAMA PAD v1 on or before the London session opening. Thank you for your continued interest, patience and understanding.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hi, Fx cruiser, i already sent you the user info doc. Just found this thread and read through the postings , this is definetely a good system that i would like to have a try..

thanx for your effort in HAMA PAD.

H2 failed again

HAMA PAD 2,

so called 'golden goose' produced many false signals and failed again,

rubbish!!!

sg1:
HAMA PAD 2,

rubbish!!!

sg1,

Hmmmmmm! Interesting! Sorry about that. Some will get it, some will not! You'll never figure it out. That is sad.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

sg1:
HAMA PAD 2,

rubbish!!!

...My GBP trade yesterday.

---------------------------------------------------

Let me give you some simple trading philosophy from a far more experienced trader than yourself:- "the future is not only not known...it is also unknowable"

...meaning, it's the way you deal with new information that counts.

If you can fathom that you may have a chance...but it doesn't look hopeful .

Files:

Wow Gramski, that looks good!

Thanks for the chart.

My Paypal account will be funded tomorrow and I'm in the Lounge with the big boys (and girls) and Hama Pad v.2! Whoopie!!!

Poocher:
Wow Gramski, that looks good!

Thanks for the chart.

My Paypal account will be funded tomorrow and I'm in the Lounge with the big boys (and girls) and Hama Pad v.2! Whoopie!!!

Cool. Whoopie! I can see I have to stop posting here now.

Gramski:
Cool. Whoopie! I can see I have to stop posting here now.

Gramski,

Don't stop now. We're just getting started. Pour it on! The party is just getting going. While you're at it please get your music notes together and compose one those HAMA family song.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
Gramski,

Don't stop now. We're just getting started. Pour it on! The party is just getting going. While you're at it please get your music notes together and compose one those HAMA family song.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

OK. Don't stop now. Let's party

Alex

Reason: