HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 74

fxdiva:
Does anyone have the H2 indicators and template? Just want to know if I'm one of a few or many that has not received them yet. Thanks,

nobody have the H2 indicators/template/manual (except fxcruiser) because it does not release yet...the people are talking about the H2 that they watch it at the webinar...it is good if u play around with the HAMA PAD V1 & feel comfy with it before the H2 release...if u interested in the HAMA PAD V1 just email fxcruiser request for that.

hope this help u.

cp6

Nice trade today

nice trade

Files:
11hama.gif  16 kb

CP6:
nobody have the H2 indicators/template/manual (except fxcruiser) because it does not release yet...the people are talking about the H2 that they watch it at the webinar...it is good if u play around with the HAMA PAD V1 & feel comfy with it before the H2 release...if u interested in the HAMA PAD V1 just email fxcruiser request for that.

hope this help u.

cp6

Okay, thanks for the response. I have H1 and I've joined the Trader's Lounge. I was just wondering if any other members of the Lounge had received H2.

Thanks again,

fxdiva:
Okay, thanks for the response. I have H1 and I've joined the Trader's Lounge. I was just wondering if any other members of the Lounge had received H2. Thanks again,

fxdiva, the Trader's Lounge is the gateway. Click on a couple links there, download the software, grab the password, launch the program, and you will be where the actions, education, informations, trades, etc are being exhanged. HAMA H2 traders are banking 20,40+ pips. Trader RW raked in 150 pips today. Interestingly enough, and NO, they do not have the H2 indicators yet. Trader AW will continue on today turning the H system into an scalping machine.

You are missing a lot more than just the indicators. The Traders Lounge is beyond indicators.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

PS. YM or email me if you need further assistance. TY.

where can I find indicators and template ?

Please tell me

Thanks so much

megaforex:
where can I find indicators and template ?

Please tell me

Thanks so much

megaforex, the H2 System indicators and templates have not been released yet. For now it is just being viewed on real time live charts for GBP only in the Traders Lounge - Trading Room.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

I am still using HAMA PAD version 1. Using the HAMA PAD indicators, is there a way to tell if the market is in a range or a trend without using other indicators? I mostly trade on the 5 minute charts, but exit off the 15 minute charts, are there any preferred sessions to trade in or time frames? Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

et_phonehome_2:
I am still using HAMA PAD version 1. Using the HAMA PAD indicators, is there a way to tell if the market is in a range or a trend without using other indicators? I mostly trade on the 5 minute charts, but exit off the 15 minute charts, are there any preferred sessions to trade in or time frames? Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Yes, ET, there is. The HAMA Bars expand on trend and contract on range market condition. Plus you have Channel as set out in the original guidelines. The H2 Trend Bars and Trend Lines, though, will give you a better visual on these conditions.

On v1, the entry is on the Price Bar breakout of the channel while the exit is very much discretionary. Ideal time to trade with v1 is during the Euro and US Sessions. It will work on any time frame depending on your trading objectives.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Hello FxCruiser,

I had sent you some PM but unfurtunately I didn`t receive any answer.

Please how can I enjoy the traders lounge? and there is any possibility to receive HamaPad indicators, template and trading rules?

Apreciate your help

PartyPips

Reason: