FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 16: June 2012) - page 102

Ishim: and most importantly! doctors can't get to....
don't be jealous :-) you won't be in danger of a controlled assembly point shift :-)

Aleksander:
Don't be jealous :-) you won't be in danger of a controlled assembly point shift :-)
I'm not interested in that, at night in my sleep.... you can do it during the day (if you have to)

IgorM:

Hi! It's good that the account is still alive, but don't be self-deceived: what you just called a medium term is called over sitting - the TS needs to be refined

monitoring of your account as of 07.06.2012: balance/equity = 11940/4362

You can call it what you like.) The main thing is that it bring profit )))) This account has been administered since August 2011. During this time only 104 orders were executed, and only 4 of them were losing, and they were closed in total profit. At the moment only these 4 sells are open. During this incomplete year the deposit has increased 13.2 times. Maximum drawdown was about 50% (in March-April 2012). If this TS is profitable, then whatever you call it, it has a place to exist. As for the monitoring - I just didn't set up the monitoring myself. I have not done it myself. So these 4 sells will close and then everything will be fine with small drawdowns. I just went too much with lots in monitoring. I`ve always had a good feedback when I`ve traded on the main account, but I`ve still got the exact amount of lots.

Since August 15, 2011 I have taken 12451 pips.

Aleksander:
Don't be jealous :-) you won't be in danger of a controlled assembly point shift :-)
but this branch gives a lot of opportunities for controlled silliness )))) (sometimes turning into uncontrollable ))) )

Ishim:
I'm not interested in that, at night in my sleep... you can also do it during the day (if you have to)

You're too old for young emos and robots, Igor ))))))

solar: But this branch provides great opportunities for controlled silliness )))) (sometimes turning into uncontrolled ))) )
well, no harm in stalking anywhere :-) even here...

IgorM:
Well, even your words are not clear: bottom of what? day? week? month? and most importantly, when to wait? today? next week? next month?
Mobilich always says clearly, and always one thing: sold! apparently religion does not allow to buy :)

Wouldn't believe it. Last night I sold at 2593 and closed very early before going to bed at 1.2563 (intraday) and in the morning I bought... And caught some elbows. But then I lost everything and got it back. The result - don't buy when the trend is bearish for half a year or even longer.

MobileMan:
You can call it whatever you like.) The main thing is to make a profit )))) This account has been running since August 2011. During this time only 104 orders were executed, and only 4 of them were losing, and they were closed in total profit. At the moment only these 4 sells are open. During this incomplete year the deposit has increased 13.2 times. Maximum drawdown was about 50% (me March-April 2012). If this TS is profitable, then whatever you call it, it has a place to exist. As for the monitoring - I just didn't adjust the monitoring myself. I have not done it myself, I just tuned it wrong. 4 sells will close and everything will be fine with small drawdowns. I just went too much with lots in monitoring. This monitoring kind of copies trades from my main account, but not with that lot that I have on the main account, but with the lot that I set.
How long do you plan to sell to? 1,239?

shestakoff84:
Until where do you plan to sell? 1,239?

can't say... Actually thinking even lower... Once we're at 1.2390, I'll think about it. As soon as I close, I'll tell you right away. It will be seen in the monitoring.

MobileMan: when the trend has been bearish for half a year now

it's so close to the yearly lows... - might pull back :-)

Reason: