FX Laser Scalper System - page 6

hi thanks for the new indicator, i just attach it to my mt4, it's lighter than the previous

i see at this new indi is have 1 signal yesterday, but at the previous version which is V3.2 don't have any, hope my setting is right.

thank you very much

mpew:
hi thanks for the new indicator, i just attach it to my mt4, it's lighter than the previous

i see at this new indi is have 1 signal yesterday, but at the previous version which is V3.2 don't have any, hope my setting is right.

thank you very much

You're welcome.

Did you catch the latest buy just a few mins ago?

Files:
usdjpym1.png  30 kb

Lot of misinformation here. Look those 2 pictures. I have to flatten the chart to see the arrow, otherwise on chart arrow no see (white vertical line, the same chart). Could the arrow distance to candles be adjustable in settings?

Another problem, I have it on FXCM which is exact GMT 0. When I put +2 or +3 (your recommendation GMT +3) no arrows on the chart to the previous Christmas! How come? It should have GMT self adjustable setting.

They are guys here on forum who could help you with those 2 problems. Make it perfect.

What is the most common time when the arrows arrive? London and NY sessions?

Cheers Hermes

hermes:
Lot of misinformation here. Look those 2 pictures. I have to flatten the chart to see the arrow, otherwise on chart arrow no see (white vertical line, the same chart). Could the arrow distance to candles be adjustable in settings?

Another problem, I have it on FXCM which is exact GMT 0. When I put +2 or +3 (your recommendation GMT +3) no arrows on the chart to the previous Christmas! How come? It should have GMT self adjustable setting.

They are guys here on forum who could help you with those 2 problems. Make it perfect.

What is the most common time when the arrows arrive? London and NY sessions?

Cheers Hermes

There's no misinformation. I don't think you have read the guide included with the zip package for v3.6.

Please read carefully. Everything is working perfect if you follow the manual.

Thanks.

And yes, London and NY are generally the best times.

forexmoments:
You're welcome.

Did you catch the latest buy just a few mins ago?

i did that one...but i missed the next one, because it's at 1 AM at my clock, i am sleeping thank you for the good signal.

sorry i had to ask you again.you said this indi is always best shown up at LONDON and NY, but on ASIA session it's rarely gave signal. is that mean your computer is OFF so we don't rarely get the signal on ASIA or is it the setting from this indicator.

thank you so much, and sorry if i ask you a lot, because i'am from asia, which mean NY session is at morning usually i am sleep.

In your manual you speak about the thickness not about the distance of the arrow from candles. Read your manual you already forget what did you put inside.

"is that mean your computer is OFF so we don't rarely get the signal on ASIA or is it the setting from this indicator." I like that one!

I have to admit you have a few moments.

Cheers Hermes

Already celebrating New Year 2014? The arrow goes south.

Hermes

Files:

this version work in fxcm mt4 on demo ????

today is silent night no signal at all

Reason: