HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 219

XAU - GOLD hit another record high...

NEW YORK – Gold prices touched a record high Tuesday after disappointing reports on Europe's economy, a weaker dollar and a seasonal increase in demand for gold jewelry. read more

Check out how Z3 System - TFS Signals captured the BUY entry levels for XAU here.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
Z3 Camp on the planning board...

I have not done Z3 Camp coaching since August, 2009 and wasn't planning to do one this year. Due several messages requesting to join the Z3 Traders group and a number of referrals from current members, I will be planning to conduct one as early as this month, latest in October. I will start the qualifying process this week to select the campers/traders for this training bootcamp. Those of you who are still interested can still register here.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

For those of you who has registered on our Google Waiting List site, please check email inbox and follow instruction if you are still interested to qualify for the only 2010 Z3 Training Bootcamp.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

EURUSD eyeing up at 1.3300 level

The EUR/USD has broken up and through a key resistance level at 1.3000, and now it looks like it is well on its way to reaching resistance at 1.3300. The question is, when and how quickly will it get there? http://z3traders.com/?p=177

Trade your chart & trade well.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
For those of you who has registered on our Google Waiting List site, please check email inbox and follow instruction if you are still interested to qualify for the only 2010 Z3 Training Bootcamp.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

i have not seen it

ahamed:
i have not seen it

ahamed, there may have been an error on the email address you use to register. Anyhow, please register again at Z3 Freedom Traders - Get in, get out, get a life.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
EURUSD eyeing up at 1.3300 level

The EUR/USD has broken up and through a key resistance level at 1.3000, and now it looks like it is well on its way to reaching resistance at 1.3300. The question is, when and how quickly will it get there? http://z3traders.com/?p=177

Trade your chart & trade well.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

On 9/19, I posted that EURUSD was eyeing up at the 1.3300 level. On 9/22 at the US session, EURUSD broke through 1.3300 plus 100 more, and left a new market footprint high at 1.3400 area. See screenshot here and also, read what our Z3 BMS AstroSwing Forecast has signaled earlier today.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
Here are all my HAMA PAD trades for 091506 with a combined total of 136 pips [see attached snag shot]. EUR/USD was also traded live on Oanda platform.

Enjoy your weekend.

fxcruiser

hii

could U please email me the indictors & template

thanks advance

Aravindh(aravindhfx@gmail.com)

aravindhfx:
hii

could U please email me the indictors & template

thanks advance

Aravindh(aravindhfx@gmail.com)

aravindhfx,

The HAMA PAD indicator and template you referred to are already posted somewhere in this thread. Please search for it. If you are referring to and/or would like to receive the Z3 Trading system indicators and templates, you must be a qualified participant to the Z3 Trading Training Bootcamp. If you so desire, you may register at Z3 Freedom Traders - Get in, get out, get a life. Thanks for your interest.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

EURUSD Trade Update & Forecast

After one down day this past week, Monday, Sept. 27, 2010, EURUSD continues to rise, breach and break key zone levels and profit targets. The first chart below traced down and up how the Z3 track n trade the market flow on the daily chart. Click here to read more and view charts...

Trade Your Chart - Trade Well! More importantly, ENJOY the Journey! Don't Stop Believing...

EURUSD at initial descend today.

EURUSD has made triple zone market footprints at 1.3791 last Friday and has started its initial descend today for 105 range to LOD@1.3665 at this writing. We will continue to watch this pair, among others, anticipating for my particular setup a LOBO trade at tomorrow's session, should TFS and other conditions remain intact. Key support level at around 1.3660 area. View charts here...

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Reason: