What is the average length of time it takes to understand the processes and identify some of the hidden patterns in forex? - page 10

Mathemat:

The bank gives guarantees protected by law.

What guarantees will moskitman give me? Will he give me my money back if instead of 20% per month, if I follow the system exactly, it will be -20%?

Boo-ha-ha...
Isn't that the law that guarantees freedom of choice and freedom of counting?
Or maybe it's the law that "with a light touch" devalued the deposits of every single citizen of the Soviet Union to nothing?
Oh, I see, it must have been the same law that collapsed the rouble against the dollar in '97...
You're a smart man, Alexey, don't make me laugh.

You're just the kind of person who cares more about the process than the result. I've found it, and I've found it on the Forex market.
AND I'VE FOUND IT! Yes, I've found my "20% per month"! And I'm ready to share this "grail" for free. Only after that you will be the first ones to send my login to the nailbox for life. And all because the need to search for indicators, let alone write Expert Advisors will disappear by itself. The question is, what is the point of coding when the income is on the surface and it is just asking to be earned?
In the case of the "grail named 20%" there will be no need for a programming language for trading systems, kodobase, forum, and meta-quotes as such.

-20% is impossible in principle, as well as "minus whatever".

P.S. My absence from the technical branches for quite a long period doesn't ring a bell? Oh, right, no one has noticed that I've suddenly become a flooder.

Everything has already been stolen before us (before you).

And it continues to be stolen. All the more so in military conditions.

The search is on. Links sometimes live less than a day, but I try to catch up.

Sometimes the title is completely different, then I have time.

It leaves me to go through the cream of the crop.

And what's the point of understanding if there is a result.

Really, three years from call to call...

And the understanding came automatically in the trailer.

moskitman: You're just the kind of person to whom the process is more important than the result. You know there is no grail on the Forex market and it cannot be, but you are persistent in your investigations and trading.

You can't say that about me, because you don't know that. Neither that "there is nograil in forex", nor that I am "the type of person to whom the process is more important than the result". The process is certainly important, but the result should never be forgotten. However, I am not interested in the result without the process: if ex4 is posted, I will not even look at it.

I HAVE SEEN IT! Yes, I have found my "20% per month"! And I'm ready to share this "grail" for free. Only after that, you will be the first to send my login to a lifelong nail-biter.

Not at all. If it will not be advertising in order to sell - welcome! You might as well start a thread right now and share it with whomever you like. No rules of the forum you will not break.

Mathemat:

You can't say that about me as you don't know that. I don't know that I am not a "grail on Forex", or that I am "one of those people for whom the process is more important than the result". The process is certainly important, but the result should never be forgotten. However, I am not interested in the result without the process: if ex4 is posted, I won't even look at it.

Nothing of the sort. As long as it's not advertising for the purpose of selling, you're welcome! At least create a thread now and share it with whomever you like. You're not breaking any forum rules.

You're not being consistent, Alexei. Faced with something hitherto unseen, you begin to contradict yourself. But that's not the point, let's leave it at that, shall we?

Until today I have never read the rules of the forum - there was no need. Now I want to read - please give me a link as a senior public moderator, because on the main page of the list of topics I could not find it. I just don't want to get banned - in a little over 5 years on the forum I've managed to get attached to a lot of people.

Rules

I don't see any inconsistency. The process is just as important as the result.

Mathemat:

Rules

I don't see any inconsistency. The process is as important as the result.

Do you love children?

- No, I don't. But the process...

moskitman:

Boo-ha-ha...
Isn't that the law that guarantees freedom of choice and freedom of counting?
Or maybe it's the law that "with a light touch" devalued the deposits of every single citizen of the USSR to a fig leaf?
Oh, I see, it must have been the same law that collapsed the rouble against the dollar in '97...
You're a smart man, Alexey, don't make me laugh.

You're just the kind of person who cares more about the process than the result. I've found it, and I've found it on the Forex market.
AND I'VE FOUND IT! Yes, I've found my "20% per month"! And I'm ready to share this "grail" for free. Only after that you will be the first ones to send my login to the nailbox for life. And all because the need to search for indicators, let alone write Expert Advisors will disappear by itself. The question is, what is the point of coding when the income is on the surface and it is just asking to be earned?
In the case of the "grail named 20%" there will be no need for a programming language for trading systems, kodobase, forum, and meta-quotes as such.

-20% is impossible in principle, as well as "minus whatever it is".

P.S. Doesn't my absence from the technical threads for quite a long period mean anything? Oh, right, no one noticed that I'd suddenly become a flooder.

Are you really so sure about MMM 2011?

Mathemat:
Rules

Thank you. It would be nice to have this link on the main page of the forum.
If I understand Article 3(1) correctly (Prohibited:), then any link to a third-party resource is illegal?

moskitman:

Thank you. It would be nice to have this link on the main page of the forum.
If I understand article 3(1) correctly (Prohibited:), then any link to a third-party resource is illegal?
It's definitely not illegal to link to an otherworldly resource.

paukas:

Oh... the man with the beard! Does the beard keep you warm in the cold?

>
Reason: