HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 174

So anyways, Back to Trading

I figured that I would ease some of the Flame tension here over the last two pages by posting some nice action from HAMA v1. Lets take it back and go retro HAMA

100 Pip Gain.

REMEMBER YOUR HAMA ROOTS

Files:
hamav1.jpg  168 kb

jesseboy:
I figured that I would ease some of the Flame tension here over the last two pages by posting some nice action from HAMA v1. Lets take it back and go retro HAMA

100 Pip Gain.

REMEMBER YOUR HAMA ROOTS

Very nice, jesseboy. A living PROOF! Just like the good ol' days. . That's all you need to be profitable, just don't take a trade on each and every move. Be selective, be your own trading filter indicator.

I like the retro HAMA.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

where?

I want HAMA PAD H2, but please teach to understand where I can obtain it or whether I can buy it

nakata79087:
I want HAMA PAD H2, but please teach to understand where I can obtain it or whether I can buy it

Check out EJ's Stuff thats free here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174941/page2

This will help you get started.

Nice Looking Statement EJ

EJ,

Great trading on a day that other systems had trouble. But as you have said before it isn't the car, it's who's driving it that makes it go fast. It is nice to be a part of this group where the effort is to make all the drivers fast not just give them a fast car.

HS

jesseboy:
Check out EJ's Stuff thats free here:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174941/page2

This will help you get started.

jesseboy,

Encourage them to do some reading and work!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

EJ: 15 transactions for the day (!) - what a great set of results

Am doing my civic duty, so am on the sidelines ... But, wow ... it's great to see those kinds of results. Would feel great if I could manage half of that.

Or a fourth of that.

EJ Scalp. What are your thoughts? I went out with 6 pips because the trend is clearly uphill and figured it would turn uphill again. It ended up flattening out.

Files:
crest_scalp.jpg  171 kb
Reason: