HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 107

I registered like a month ago, sent the forms back and still nothing. Emailed, PM'ed, IM'ed, etc and still nothing... i give up.

To ALL concerned parties:

Let me explain my situation with this thread, i. e., very delayed responding to requests, replying to posts, etc.. Although I trade fulltime, I also have a life to live (which I enjoy) and other business interests outside of trading. From time to time, I do take a nap and at times, a much longer needed break (rest). This old (lean, mean machine) body can also get exhausted. I have already sacrificed and neglected at lot with my involvement here but that is the price I have to pay.

I do spend a lot of time in our trading rooms (forex and emini) whenever I can; where I not only co-learn, share, and teach/coach the H2 system. I also work/coach closely with our newbie members via Skype, YM, and other instant messaging when necessary. Plus, I also have websites/forum/blog (trading and non-trading related) to attend to. For these reasons, I am limiting the membership to our Trader Lounge. My goal is for our members to become skillful and consistently profitable traders using the different H2 trading techniques. It is not for everybody. Some will get; some won't.

Yes, those could be excuses. I have taken the PM and email route to share the HAMA PAD approach for many reasons. I could have done this like any other thread and chose otherwise. For that I take all the blames, faults, criticisms, accusations, consequences, etc. Yes, I thought about giving up too, quitting, closing this thread, etc. That would be an easy way out.

Now, if most of you have just spent the time to read and explore this thread (especially the lengthy post#1) and forum, you may have ran accross the basic HAMA PAD indicator link. I am sure that many, if not all, of you have tried and tested other trading systems. There are couple of other Heiken Ashi based trading system in this forum. I monitor these threads and I can see that some of you are already using it. Those are good systems. Take sometime to work it. It took me a while to appreciate the power of Heiken Ashi. By the way, I have only used Heiken Ashi and its modifications as my main trading tool for many years (even prior to this thread).

A quick search in this forum would have lead you to the Heiken Ashi modified and the main indicators used in this thread. Here are couple of those links (have been posted before):

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174884

Here are few "trading systems" based on Heiken Ashi:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176002

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175666

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/176695

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175290

This is now getting too long and I quit. Best wishes to ALL.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Regarding BB_MACD indicator

Somebody requested TMT indicator,

please find the original BB_MACD.mq4 attached.

Current settings are default for 5 min charts

Files:
bb_macd.mq4  5 kb

do you have suggested settings for BB MACD for 15 min chart?

ER2 on H2+ High Probability Fibonacci Zone

Here are today's trade on ER2 emini future using fibonacci zone. What else is there to confirm? One overnight trade gained +38 ticks and in this US session, 2 trades, contract #1 for 30 ticks and 2 on runners +95 ticks. Snapback re-entry +45 ticks. Nice samples of clean charts. Charting on MT4. Trades were entered live on another broker's platform.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

EJ:

Can you please send me an updated version of HAMA PAD. Please check your email for my request. You had sent me the HAMA PAD about a month ago and now it's saying it expired.

Thanks for your help..

Marc

fxcruiser:
Here are today's trade on ER2 emini future using fibonacci zone. What else is there to confirm? One overnight trade gained +38 ticks and in this US session, 2 trades, contract #1 for 30 ticks and 2 on runners +95 ticks. Snapback re-entry +45 ticks. Nice samples of clean charts. Charting on MT4. Trades were entered live on another broker's platform.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

To fxcruiser

Sorry, I found the form and will be sending to you now

marcf:
EJ:

Can you please send me an updated version of HAMA PAD. Please check your email for my request. You had sent me the HAMA PAD about a month ago and now it's saying it expired.

Thanks for your help..

Marc
qq1:
i registered at the google group like one two months ago and never received any email. I see there is mention of a form but I never received it also. Thanks to advise what I need to do?

The link to the indicators used in the HAMA PAD v1 was previously posted in this thread and elsewhere in the forum. Please do some reading.

If you have registered in the Google Groups, you should have received an email from me and should have replied with the completed User Info and your specific request and/or intention. The H2 System is available only as use privilege and one of the many benefits of membership in the HAMA Traders Lounge which is closing end of US Session on May 15.

HAMA Traders Lounge is beyond trading system and indicators. It's more than just a trading room with real time live data feed chart and a bunch of traders making pips and having fun. You ain't seen nothing yet.

The HAMA adventure continues.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

From time to time, I will post trade charts here to share with you some of the many ways and techniques we trade with H2 and our other tools. Most of the HAMA PAD v1 discussions and trade charts where already previously posted. It is not my intent to flood this thread with old redundant stuff. This has already gone over 1000 posts and I realize that most people new to this forum will only read the last few posts. But, please do yourself and us a BIG favor, read the first post and browse as much as you can from there to the very last post. This will help reduce much of the unnecessary postings, questions, and answers. In fact, I suggest you do this with other threads.

Full discussions of our H2 System are primarily conducted in our trading room and elsewhere in the HAMA Traders Lounge. Small group and one on one coaching are also available when it is deemed necessary (as part of membership benefits).

For the many of you who have used the HAMA PAD v1 and those who joined the Traders Lounge during the preview/evaluation period and did not continue for whatever reason, my best wishes to you ALL in your trading career.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

EJ

I'm hoping you recieved the email I sent to you earlier....in regards to HAMA PAD. Please confirm..

Thanks..

Marc F.

fxcruiser:
From time to time, I will post trade charts here to share with you some of the many ways and techniques we trade with H2 and our other tools. Most of the HAMA PAD v1 discussions and trade charts where already previously posted. It is not my intent to flood this thread with old redundant stuff. This has already gone over 1000 posts and I realize that most people new to this forum will only read the last few post. But, please do yourself and us a BIG favor, read the first post and browse as much as you can from there to the very last post. This will help reduce much of the unnecessary postings, questions, and answers. In fact, I suggest you do this with other threads.

Full discussions of our H2 System are primarily conducted in our trading room and elsewhere in the HAMA Traders Lounge. Small group and one on one coaching are also available when it is deemed necessary (as part of membership benefits).

For the many of you who have used the HAMA PAD v1 and those who joined the Traders Lounge during the preview/evaluation period and did not continue for whatever reason, my best wishes to you ALL in your trading career.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser
Reason: