HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 114

fxcruiser:
Another look at the Squeeze and Release - The illustration is self explanatory, I hope.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

How ya luv dat?

forex_for_life:
You and I both know that there'll be plenty more to come. Then we will .

For sure

whatever ya call it lets "get r done"

droesparky:
whatever ya call it lets "get r done"

You grammar is a little off there........GIT 'ER DONE!!!!!

forex_for_life:
You grammar is a little off there........GIT 'ER DONE!!!!!

errr yu proper speakin folk!

"Some people plant in the spring and leave in the summer. If you've signed up for a season, see it through. You don't have to stay forever, but at least stay until you see it through." - - - Jim Rohn

There seems to be a renewed and growing interest in HAMA PAD v1, the H2 System, and of course, latest unreleased Z3 Bullseye. I want to let everybody know that I appreciate your favorable response to this thread and the last few posts.

However, once again, the TSD members seem to read only the last 2-3 posts, get excited. and do not take the time to read the very long post #1 and the rest of the story. Once again, I am starting to get lot PMs (private message) here at TSD which will soon fill up my inbox as before, also YM messages, and email at Google and Yahoo. I apologize to you ALL who have gone this route but I will not be able to respond to your request. For those who are also interested ONLY in HAMA PAD v1, please read through the thread and you will find IT, the process.

For those who have taken the time to register at Google Groups to join the HAMA Traders Lounge, thank you very much. Unfortunately, our membership is currently closed but you are on the waiting list. The Membership Support for H2 has sucked lately, anyway So think twice before joining. hehehe! I do spend a lot of time private coaching those new members who asked for it via instant messaging and I cannot have several of them at a given time. Anyway, I need more beer money so it may re-open soon. LOL! . I hope you guys don't take me seriously about this beer drinking fun that I keep writing on this thread and elsewhere.

Honestly, I am just very occupied with and on the final stage of the Z3 development. I truly appreciate the team effort of the HAMA family as demonstrated in the last few postings. True members helping each other trade H2 better and profitably everyday. My hat off to you ALL who have extended their helping hand.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

My Mistake

FX,

I am sorry I applied to be a hama pad lounge member months ago and never completed it until now. Following the instructions from email I received then, I sent in the membership fee and completed the app. a few days ago. I apologize for not taking the time to read the whole thread! I know you are busy and don't have the time to deal with knuckleheads like me. I will leave it up to you the best way to resolve, if I have to eat the cost so be it is my mistake, or if there is a chance to get in at a later date I can wait.

Have a great day.

Jim

hama pad tr sys

hi there i tried to get in the forum but it doesn't work.after the registration where do i have to go? it appear the google group home page. what i have to write in the google group search?anyway may u send me the indicators n everything to try to observe your trad sys? thx an italian colleague

giaki75:
hi there i tried to get in the forum but it doesn't work.after the registration where do i have to go? it appear the google group home page. what i have to write in the google group search?anyway may u send me the indicators n everything to try to observe your trad sys? thx an italian colleague

Ciao giaki75,

Per avere gli indicatori, devi mandare un PM a FXcruiser. E possibile che aspetti un po perche lavora molto e non a molto tempo (e tanti MP!).

Scusa per il mio italiano, non e la mia prima lingua.

FerruFx

indicators

...sorry it's me the italian colleague this is my e mail giaki75@tiscalinet.it

Reason: