HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 104

hi, can someone post indicator TMT-1 or point the post where it is available please?

Thanks!

Welcome back

Although we haven't communicated before I would be very pleased to receive the indicators asap so I can get started and involved asap. I have been working on my own systems but what you have looks very interesting. Steve

Regarding membership to google group.

FXCruiser,

Is membership closed or is it still possible to sign-up? Really like the ATP, PAC, and TMT indicators. Please provide details on how to continue.

I already did the prelim stuff. Balls in your court.

Thanks again.

I have freed up some space in the TSD Inbox. However, if you will just be requesting the information, etc., please follow the instructions given on Post #1. If you have already registered at Google Groups or if you are a current H2 user and have already sent in your renewal request, I will be getting back to you on or before the close of session this Friday (no later than this weekend).

Those encountering some issues with the extended use H2 indicators, please log in the trading room and we will be glad to help you resolve it.

You usual patience, understanding and cooperation is very much appreciated.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser:
I have freed up some space in the TSD Inbox. However, if you will just be requesting the information, etc., please follow the instructions given on Post #1. If you have already registered at Google Groups or if you are a current H2 user and have already sent in your renewal request, I will be getting back to you on or before the close of session this Friday (no later than this weekend).

Those encountering some issues with the extended use H2 indicators, please log in the trading room and we will be glad to help you resolve it.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

FXCruiser,

I read post #926 and my question is what is required to receive the HAMA PAD v2 high prob. strategy?

group membership

Although I have been in the computer industry for nearly 40 years forgive me but these damn machines still manage to confuse me. It says my membership is still pending after I have retried to join. Am I doing something incorrectly. Steve

PS I don't have a TSD name is that a problem?

fxcruiser:

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

SteveC:
Although I have been in the computer industry for nearly 40 years forgive me but these damn machines still manage to confuse me. It says my membership is still pending after I have retried to join. Am I doing something incorrectly. Steve PS I don't have a TSD name is that a problem?

Steve, please PM me the email addy you used to register. I wasn't able to find SteveC in the database and there are a couple of other Steves in there. Thanks.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

for the attn of Spiritbreezer

Your private inbox is full.

Totally automatic but not an indicator. I have various routines either within an EA or as a script. If you can program MT4 I will send you the code.

How can I help you. Steve

forex_for_life:
FXCruiser, I read post #926 and my question is what is required to receive the HAMA PAD v2 high prob. strategy?

Patience, it is. As soon as I get the new H2 extended use set to our current active members today, I will be sending out information to those who are registered in the Google Groups. Like I said, bear with me for couple of days to catch up with everything.

We have something good and we are here to stay.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

forex_for_life:
FXCruiser,

Is membership closed or is it still possible to sign-up? Really like the ATP, PAC, and TMT indicators. Please provide details on how to continue.

I already did the prelim stuff. Balls in your court.

Thanks again.

Membership will close at end of U.S. session, Friday, May 4, 2007. TMT is available in the current H2 system release. ATP and PAC indicators (in the HmG setup) have not been released as yet.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Reason: