HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 111

BULLSEYE - The BIG Picture- Imagine the Possibilities - Imagine the Higher Probabilities!

BULLSEYE - Hit IT! - AIM! READY! TRADE!

What goes up must come down; what comes down must go up! Just know it when and be there to hit the Bullseye. OK, the Bearseye, too!

Now you see it: then, you don't.

WOW! It even works on live, real time data feed.

ENJOY

fxcruiser

P.S. More details as soon as it is finalized.

FerruFx:
GableHouse:
Be careful with Damiani's Volatmeter. You need to refresh frequently or it doesn't draw correctly ( unless Luis has fixed it recently ). Chris.
Thanks but i don't notice this. It seems to work properly.

Effectively, Damiani has a redraw problem. With H2, RaviFX seems to be more accurate.

Still learning!

What i noticed for trade H2 is that the very first signal we must look at is the NTZ.

FerruFx

Where is TFM ?

Hi Guys - Can anyone point me at a concise explanation of this system .

I am quite happy to RTFM, if I knew where it was.

I have all latest H2 indicators and 3 x templates but nothing that tells me how the system is intended to be integrated. I see Bullseyes and Bears eyes but they dont relate to the templates etc I have.

At a glance it appears one could just as easily follow the TMT and sure, I could make my own interpretations of all the indicators but, what was the original idea ? What is the uniqueness of this particular Heiken Ashi system ? and the relevance of 3 x H2 templates ? which of these setups are you actually trading. I know I could log into the room, and have done so a few times to see maybe two people logged on but no one responding to any text.

I don't wish to complain but the organisation all seems a bit vague.

Now please don't abuse me, just tell me where it is and I will RTFM.

Thanks,

Altos.

I'll try to explain this, by telling you how I trade this system. Below is a short example. Reverse for long:

1. Red trend step must be above blue.

2. TMT red dots should be outside the "blue/red" channel. Ideally, they should be building up steam by moving apart and they have crossed the zero line.

3. Bottom bars should be red.

4. HAMA bars should be red.

5. In one of your templates, you have a king of MA which changes colour from gold to green. It should be gold and going down.

Red line in the picture, is where I went short earlier. Hope this helps. I am usually in the room. Feel free to ask anything.

Files:
gbpusd2.gif  16 kb

ssotiro:
I'll try to explain this, by telling you how I trade this system. Below is a short example. Reverse for long:

1. Red trend step must be above blue.

2. TMT red dots should be outside the "blue/red" channel. Ideally, they should be building up steam by moving apart and they have crossed the zero line.

3. Bottom bars should be red.

4. HAMA bars should be red.

5. In one of your templates, you have a king of MA which changes colour from gold to green. It should be gold and going down.

Red line in the picture, is where I went short earlier. Hope this helps. I am usually in the room. Feel free to ask anything.

Perfect example of the aforementioned explanation of the system. The beauty of it almost brings a tear to one's eye.

Thanks you for the concise but effective explanation ssotiro. And thank you for the simple, effective, and consistent strategy, E.J.

Not a problem fellow HAMA trader. Enjoy your pips

ssotiro this is the best explianation Ive seen of a entry. I think it will help me with it a lot, wish I had read this many hours earlier.

Now how about knowing when to foldem. What is the exit sign?

OK, now you are making me blush. If I remember correctly, the textbook exit according to EJ would be the first dot (green in this case) opening inside the non-trade channel.

For me, I entered short at 1.9923. I did not follow this exit rule today, because of the news. I exited the first half of my trade at the first green dot after the news at 1.9844. I moved SL to BE and will exit all when the trend steps cross again.

I will take this opportunity to thank EJ too. See you all in the room tomorrow. Hope I have helped a bit.

droesparky:
ssotiro this is the best explianation Ive seen of a entry. I think it will help me with it a lot, wish I had read this many hours earlier. Now how about knowing when to foldem. What is the exit sign?

Some prefer to close at crossover of T-Step. Some prefer TMT dots ZLB. Some prefer pivots. All of which make me think I've given back too many pips.

Some use Hi/Lo dots.

As you can see, I changed the colors of the Momentum filter to be either blue and red for overall direction and lite blue and red for strong moves. I've noticed that when you get a brite opposing colored bar on MOM filter, it's usually a good sign to get out. That works for me. That coupled with the entry rules works darn good. Feedback from fellow HAMA's is welcomed.

Also, maybe E.J. can help w/ this issue.

First, let me thank Gramski, Ferrufx, ssotiro, forex_for_life, and others for posting their trade setups on H2 and pitching in answering some of the questions posted in this thread. I appreciate you ALL and for your understanding of my time constraint situation.

I just want to bring you ALL up-to-date on the Z3 Convergence - Bullseye . Take a look at the snapshot attached and see how the early trend detection for GBP was established before it happened. Bullseye, from the Bearseye view, brought over 200 pips combined on GU and GJ today.

FYI only to HAMA traders, additional test has started on a Time Based technique, without any indicator nor specific time frame. So, far 100% hit this week on the Australian Open. When consistency is established, then it will also be tested on the Wimbledon (London) Open and on the US Open. Yes, I play tennis so those major tournament names are used.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser