HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 109

I have tried multiple ways to possibly get the indicators to this method. FXcruisers mail storage is full, I tried to become a member at the google groups and the server timed out...many times. Is it really this difficult? Must be an amazing indicator...oh well the search goes on.

If possible send all necessary files to jenjarom1@gmail.com

Earret:
I have tried multiple ways to possibly get the indicators to this method. FXcruisers mail storage is full, I tried to become a member at the google groups and the server timed out...many times. Is it really this difficult? Must be an amazing indicator...oh well the search goes on.

We're in the same ship hen....I tried doing exactly the same things but....NADA

I bought the indicator. It expired as did my password for the live Tradingroom. And for almost two months he won't respond to my emails and private messages.

Not sure but the old H1 indicatorsshould still work for u.

the H2 system is in evolution and it has a 3 month expiration on it you will have to renew sub to it.

You should have been sent an email about it a month or so ago.

Hi all there,

New member of the HAMA family, i just finished to read this all thread (yes the 1000+ posts!).

At first, great thanks to FXcruiser for this great trading approach. Also Gramski, Brainjt, Alexw and others for theirs charts so constructive.

Now the learning mode is starting for me.

Here is my first settings (see charts below). Comments/criticals would be appreciated.

See you in the trading room and lounge!

FerruFx

Files:

Indicators

Hi,

I would like to receive the indicators too. I subscribed on the google group, but received nothing yet.

danielvarrin@hotmail.com

Cheers,

Daniel

dvarrin:
I would like to receive the indicators too. I subscribed on the google group, but received nothing yet.

The last 2 days, i read almost 1100 posts in this thread for try to understand this trading approach. Almost 30% of this 1100 posts are only request of indicators.

Why people read only the last post and request just below? If you guys read at least the 1st post, you know what you have to do.

Yes it's a hard job and take time to read 1000+ posts but nothing is for free in the real life. You have to pay with time or money to progress in the life.

It is a lack of respect towards the contributors of this thread.

FerruFx

Hi,

I've read this thread, well at least the first 10 pages and the last 60 pages, and the only thing I could find is that we have to subscribe to the google group and I've also noticed that many people did that and did not receive the indicators.

That's why I'm asking :-):-)

dvarrin:
Hi,

I've read this thread, well at least the first 10 pages and the last 60 pages, and the only thing I could find is that we have to subscribe to the google group and I've also noticed that many people did that and did not receive the indicators.

That's why I'm asking :-):-)

Remaining 40 pages to be read!!! (only joke ...)

The best way to contact Fxcruiser is by sending a MP (as he requested in the 1st post). Put an email adresse on a public forum is very risky.

However keep in mind that Fxcruiser works on many projects and that the answers you wait for can take a certain time.

FerruFx

Reason: