HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 183

Merry Christmas

Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

Best wishes,

Stanislav

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Everybody

Many thanks for all the info presented on this thread ... from EJ's taking the time and trouble to set it up and keep it rolling before I stumbled onto it ... to the several regular members who have posted info and otherwise enlightened me about things.

Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa, Joyous Hanukah to everyone, respectively. And may the year 2008 be the best year in your lives only to be bested by every following year in perpetuity.

Yo Gramski, lookin forward to it @ seeing you and all the other HAMA's back in the room. One team, one dream.

Hi guys. Sorry for not being in the room lately. They hace changed some network settings at work and access is denied.

I hope I'll soon sort this out. In the meantime, I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas. Enjoy the holidays.

Is anyone trading this live?

Every Day

sjerar:

I use this system every day and as important as the system itself is the group of traders collected together using this system.

Hope all have a great New Year with lots of pips in the black!!!!

HS

sjerar:

I am trading this live for about 6 months now. It makes money if that's your question. Don't ever forget solid money management though.

ssotiro:
I am trading this live for about 6 months now. It makes money if that's your question. Don't ever forget solid money management though.

Do you have some brokerstatements?

sjerar:
Do you have some brokerstatements?

I have a live account with NorthFinance mainly for the use of MT4's charting capabilities.

My main trading account is with DBFX. I know this method works because I have been using it. Plus, all the guys in the trading room have offered some invaluable input in the proccess.

I will not share any trading results with you -or anyone else for that matter. We have all been calling our trades in the room and tried to perfect our trading (that's mosty why I miss being able to access the room from work).

I would suggest you start taking a look at the method that is available here for free. If you feel it works for you, you could consider joining the HAMA family when (and if) fxcruiser opens up some spots in the future.

In any case, I wish you all the best.

Reason: