Scripts: Change your pending order PRICE, SL or TP by just drag and drop a script

Very nice job with your scripts I down loaded them all and am trying them out now. I was looking for something like this for a long time. I have a question. I scale in to trades and would like to adjust tp and sl on these charts that have two or three entries on them. Is there an adjustment that can be made to the script to work in these instances? Right now no changes are made on a chart with multiple entries. Very nice work I am glad I found your scripts today. ; )

This one is much better, it works only with one EA

Hi, Blackhawk

I`m using your scripts ` DROP_MOVE_PENDING_TP` and `DROP_MOVE_PENDING_SL` since about 3-4 months ago. After the MetaTrader platform was updated this week with build 625, I just can`t used your scripts anymore. In fact, it happened this: when I launch the script nothing happened on the screen or to my orders, but when I tried to re-open the same script or to open another one, i`m asked if I want to close / or not the script already opened.

I have not programming knowledge, but I tried to do this: I erased the old script and download it again from codebase.mql4.com, I download another MetaTrader 4 from another broker and import your script again, I always restart the the platform or even the pc, I recompiled in metaeditor – always nothing new happened. And in the `journal` I have not error messages.

So, please, can you help me somehow.

Thanking you in anticipation!

Reason: