HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 164

A perfect Zcrest setup on GU.It was a very nice trade.

HS

homestudy,

What can I say, YES, it is perfect! You have studied the method very well and you have proven it with the results you have reported and trade calls in the trading room. I am proud of what you are becoming...onto success = FREEDOM! CONGRATULATIONS!

Keep up the good work.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Pip Trip:
Nice 1M charts here guys. I always get diarrhea with 1m charts. How do you guys do it?

Pip Trip,

Trading at 1m can have that side effect, among others. This is specially true on live account real time data feed and more so on futures, i.e. ER2, ES. The ticks are faster during peak trading periods. But because of the method, we use we are able to reduce the duration of the side effects. If you look at the charts posted, you will notice that within our PAD concept, it allows our user/trader sufficient time to get in the trade. Anyhow, let's not forget the perfect practice and screen time necessary to get used to this timeframe.

Even though, you see several 1m charts posted, some of our member/traders are still using higher TF like m5 and m15 for the same method. Our swing trades, of course, are on 1H and 4H. It's part of our FREEDOM. It makes the user think and work a bit harder than usual.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

fxcruiser,

So true. I used to trade 1m when I first started out (you know - when we were like uninhibited children) and always entered trades ignoring the trend, SL's, and the bigger picture of things. It was always in hindsight (which in good ole' yesterday's charts so to speak can make our trading so addicting {coulda,woulda, shoulda}) I realized what went wrong.

Man were those horrible times!

Cheers to you and all,

PT

ChampionFx:
Thanks for another spin of yours .

I won't be plugging fxcruiser thread as this have nothing to do with his thread and I'm sure is not welcome here with many people arguing with you.

Sincerely,

ChampionFx

ChampionFx,

Thank you! Yes, it is not welcome and I appreciate your proper decorum here. TSD is a public forum where we get the mix of people from all over the world with different background, culture, and language, of course. We have a good mix of traders, by enlarge many newbies, wanna be traders, several very experienced, seasoned traders, full time, and part time professional traders. We have a lot of leeway in this forum. No one check credentials on anyone. I am probably the only one who even ask someone to complete a User Info form and it is by no means a credential check.

Nonetheless, the point I am driving at is, those of us who "claimed to be professional, experienced, seasoned traders", regardless of its veracity, must conduct ourselves as such. Whether, you are just making commentary posts or authoring a thread, you/we have to serve as an example to these many newbies, wanna be traders, and the entire trading community at large. Leading by example, in our comments, writings, statements, conduct, etc. Yes, this is way beyond ones technical skills and knowledge; even beyond the size of ones trading and/or bank account. It is ONE acting and behaving as a human being, an individual with his or her own uniqueness.

I apologize that I have piggy back on your post here to expound on this very necessary comment. ChampionFX, my hats off to you.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Pip Trip:
fxcruiser,

So true. I used to trade 1m when I first started out (you know - when we were like uninhibited children) and always entered trades ignoring the trend, SL's, and the bigger picture of things. It was always in hindsight (which in good ole' yesterday's charts so to speak can make our trading so addicting {coulda,woulda, shoulda}) I realized what went wrong.

Man were those horrible times!

Cheers to you and all,

PT

Pip,

I genuinely understand the reason for your post and I'm not disagreeing with you with a big picture assessment (there's been enough arguing around here lately anyway..lol)........but please understand I'm not looking at 1 minute timeframe perhaps in the way you think I am.

One the contrary...using wider rules in conjunction with finding very acute price entries....

All the best...

Gramski.

iGoR:
If I asked you to get lost ..why didn't you ??...

So why would you suddenly ask that to me ??...

Why did you feel to start pumping shit in my topic..because it felt good on your ego ?...

Because you were a few weeks out of business and needed again some publicity as you always do after a longer period standing on the sideline ?...

After ALL the SHIT AND CRAP that you posted and if you have such a high opinion about yourself of beeing a leader....

show me 1 posting of you..only 1 were you pointed something out about the zorro system...were you acted as a trader with a professional mentality...were you seem to be informed and know what you talk about...

were you acted as beeing a leader of a group of people...

ONLY 1 about the zorro system itself ?!...

You came by...you took your pants of...dropped your crap...and crawled back in this cave...that is in a nutshell your leadership...

regards ( I would have said collegue but your "bottom-level" is not mine)

iGoR, iGor, iGor,

You are still missing the point of this discussion and once again diverting it to something else. For a moment, take a look at the word inspire. Stare at it. Ask anyone with good command of English if that is the same as COPY and STEAL. Take my whole statement, in fact, find out from some intelligent English speaking people in your "room" and ask them if that is the same as "accusing you of copying and stealing my system". Then come back here and tell me what they say.

As far as who PM first, you tell me that after you have checked your sent box and inbox. Check your dates, check your time, check whatever. I am not as stupid as you think or believe. You have gone beyond once again.

Until then stay cool and relax. Get some sweets and take the bitterness out of it all.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

P.S. Read your thread. I posted something in there regarding your so called Zorro system. You are just focusing on all the negatives in your thread that you are missing on the good positive stuff in it. Feel secure about what you do and DO IT. There is still GOOD inside you and definitely with others.

ChampionFx:
Thanks for another spin of yours .

I never called you in my previous posts any names like pig or idiot or did I ?

I expect nothing from you, criticism of your system presentation in your thread is beyond what you can apparently handle, false accusations bla bla blah......

From east ? another insult right there , what this should supposed to mean ?First of all, I'm living in the U.S for past 13 years.

Second of all, Czech Republic is actually part of Central Europe if you can take a look on the map as it was called East Europe just becase of that whole communist eastern block that was once there.

I won't be plugging fxcruiser thread as this have nothing to do with his thread and I'm sure is not welcome here with many people arguing with you.

Sincerely,

ChampionFx

ChampionFX,

Try to have a little bit of common sence..

Did I ever ask you anything ?...no

Did I try to give you something ?..yes

I tryed to give help and advice in the bouncing pip topic about the non-re-painting point of the zigzg as well in the zorro topic by giving a system.

Did I started attacking you FIRST IN ANY WAY ?...no

Did you attack me ?..yes

Did you make false accusations ?...yes

Did you ask me to stop you calling names in a polite way? yes...but wasn't that a bit to late at that moment?...

So the week has passed. And it was not a week to be proud of. Not for anyone. Not for you not for me not for zmax not for fxcruiser ( and for some others but they will never learn) and not for newdigital to see his forum slyding away in such idiotery. To see no contributions on trading what so ever. Only to see people roling on the floor fighting verbaly...

So I asked newdigital to deleet everyhting of my topic and asked him to take contact with fxcruiser to do the same.

I think we should forget this forex-tsd episode as soon as possible and get on with the purpose of this forum and that is making money true trading or to teach people or for others to learn (depending on wich side of the learning curve you stand)

I can only say that in the future I have no hard feelings toworths you what so ever.

About the 3 wize men...

The 3 little pigs is a fairy tail.

The 3 wize men from the east, is a story from the bible. So no reference to your native country what so ever.

If you ever need any help please don't hesitate to ask ( if it is in my possibilitys of course)

regards..iGoR

I understand. I was just explaining how I feel when I trade the 1m and not dis-ing anyone else's trading practices.

Cheers

Gramski:
Pip,

I genuinely understand the reason for your post and I'm not disagreeing with you with a big picture assessment (there's been enough arguing around here lately anyway..lol)........but please understand I'm not looking at 1 minute timeframe perhaps in the way you think I am.

One the contrary...using wider rules in conjunction with finding very acute price entries....

All the best...

Gramski.

iGoR:

I think we should forget this forex-tsd episode as soon as possible and get on with the purpose of this forum and that is making money true trading or to teach people or for others to learn (depending on wich side of the learning curve you stand)

regards..iGoR

I take your word Igor, more trading less discussion and specially PEACE, life its such a gift. I would apreciatte that, thanks Dan.

strategy100:
I take your word Igor, more trading less discussion and specially PEACE, life its such a gift. I would apreciatte that, thanks Dan.

Yes, all it takes is someone to come to a realization of what we are all about in this forum and in this world. Thanks for your comment.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Reason: