HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 157

mpower:
well, I think the reason is "Haters of the world unite." IMO, ratings are a bunch of crap...you get the opinion of the herd--people that want to be spoonfed and would not make the slightests effort to even read a thread, let alone test a system and find out for themselves whether a system at least has potential or not....you will not find a system/strategy that will work well in all possible market conditions...the market is a very complex creature and the profitability of any method will largely depend on the skills of the individual trader. I trade profitably, I make good money each and every week, but I still would not take the responsibility to coach people simply because 5 out of 10 people would not understand my methods, and 9 out of 10 people would not trade my way but "twist" it so that it suits them, and most likely will not have much success with it.... If I can isolate most of the subjectivity, I would help people and make an EA, but for now I have not been able to do so.... It is not impossible to do, but it is very hard.... HAMA H2 is a very simple, objective method that isolates much of the subjectivity that I am talking about. Hats off to EJ!!!!

Agreed. And the flip side of that question is why does this thread survive? One answer is because EJ is a damn good bloke with the right attitude. I appreciate it. (I wouldn't be posting here if I had some guy yelling at me all the time in bold type ).

I've developed a little system of my own this year (not one I'm going to post). Does EJ stress about this? Of course not...he openly encourages it and we've even swapped the odd idea. That's healthy as this line of work

requires an open mind.

Good on you...

dead?

I have read the whole thread. Then I decided to go to the Hama 2 site.

I signed in, filled in a form and then, nothing happens. And again. And again.

So, I wonder, is Hama 2 dead? Reading the enthousiastic reports in this thread of recent date I find that hard to believe?

Hello,

may you tell me where can I get HAMA H2 system.. I mean the indicators and the setup

thank you

no response

hi, i have tried several times to signup for hama pad with no response as well. could someone please email me at engeric@juno.com if they get a response.thanks

One Year Already!

Boy time flys when your having fun!My first post was #211 and to my GOOD friend EJ,Happy Anniversary! What an accomplishment ameigo! It's been an honor to be along for the ride an see the develpoment of many newbies and experienced traders become successful traders in this tough world of forex trading.

Along the way many have tried Hama and some got excited and had the vision to stick it out while others have tried,got frustrated and went on their way.I have met many traders through Hama Pad and can truly call them my friends and to me,thats what counts.The pips come on their own when you have a group effort but as the saying goes "you must be sitting on the chair and not the chair sitting on you."

My BIG thank you also to the many traders in the room that have shared unconditionally along the way and allowed everyone to speak their minds and have opinions without getting harrassed because someone is frustrated or disagrees!How draining it was to read continuously the arguments and accusations in this thread.

For those that stuck with it and have taken the time to learn, they are reaping the pips now.Many off shoots of trading methods including Hama,have surfaced and also make huge pips!

Now after 1500+ posts and an anniversary whats left? How about a reunion on a sandy beach to share company and party and have a ton of fun! Heaven knows we all earned it!

David AKA spiritfriends

eforex3:
hi, i have tried several times to signup for hama pad with no response as well. could someone please email me at engeric@juno.com if they get a response.thanks

I don't think you'll get a response it said it was going to go private and close its doors perhaps it has.

Ntz

Is there any numerical indicator showing the NTZ clearly ?

or any practical method ?

kjhfdgjfhdghdf:
I don't think you'll get a response it said it was going to go private and close its doors perhaps it has.

think it has already.

Where did EJ go?

EJ been sick

EJ has been sick but he is getting better. Get well soon EJ

Reason: