HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 154

how?

How can i pay the money?

and how much?

and where?

as i read at the site its free, and there is a list they work on, but i didnt recieve any thing.

please give me the website and how can i start with them, any how many time do i need to start recieve from them after the payment, and do you recommending to start with them.

thank you for your time.

ashrafnajo:
How can i pay the money?

and how much?

and where?

as i read at the site its free, and there is a list they work on, but i didnt recieve any thing.

please give me the website and how can i start with them, any how many time do i need to start recieve from them after the payment, and do you recommending to start with them.

thank you for your time.

forget it, that radiculous HAMA PAD not worth money.

thank you

thank yu my freind. i will take your recommandation.

limpopo:
forget it, that radiculous HAMA PAD not worth money.

WOW! Really? Who told you, you have to pay money for that ridiculous HAMA PAD v1? If you read and understand instruction, you may not have to forget it.

ashrafnajo:
thank yu my freind. i will take your recommandation.

Good for you. Yeah, his recommendation is much easier to read and understand the instruction for you to follow.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

iGoR:
Whats in a word ?...

Z Golden Eye uses zig-zag indicators. If one looks in Metastock Professional and read what they say about the zig-zag indicator:

So they never use the terminoligy: "repainting"

They use the terminoligy: "Dynamic" and for this reason they warn for signals that will be used in systems, backtest or EA's.

Only my 2 cents.

friendly regards...iGoR
mpower:
The mouse(a well-fed mouse, more of a huge rat ) came out of the hole

The quote that you posted was self-explanatory, and your explanation does not make any sense...

In simple words, zig-zag indicators show potential reversal/retracement points. Look at the signals as strong resistance levels, especially the daily and 4H signals. Price will inevitably reverse/retrace, often times it will not happen at the levels suggested by zig zag indicators.

Now, I don't know what the Z3 is based on, per EJ's posts it is more than zig zag, but it seems to me that you only post here trying to diminish somebody's efforts, which does not suprise me at all......

And, no, no "friendly regards" and hypocracy from me
homestudy:
Well said MPower I couldn't agree more. Seems like sour grapes to me. I see no point to his posts on this thread. I thought and hoped when he said in a previous post he wouldn't post here any longer he might actually have stuck to his word.
iGoR:
Well said mpower :... I don't know what the Z3 is based on

Maybe there are some other people who know what Z3 golden eye is based on

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174941/page90

friendly regards...iGoR

PS. If you don't know what you are talking about (as 99% of the time) just leave it to the author of this topic to say that I'm dead wrong in what I added to his posting. It was an addendum to the "repainting" element in his posting NO attack.

Hey guys & gals, I just got back from a quick out town (country) trip for a weekend R&R. So, I am late here in responding and I am putting all this related posts in one reply.

iGoR had simply quoted what Metastock had written about zigzag. I don't see anything wrong with that. He was doing so based on his understanding and belief of what was written on this thread regarding the Goldeneye indicator. I don't have to agree nor disagree with that "quote"; that's Metastock and that's not my problem nor concern at all.

Like I said before this is a public forum and any member is welcomed to post his comments and observation in whatever form and nature, good or bad, as long as to me, they are not personal attack. I will write another post later on the Z3 Goldeneye Convergence System.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

The GoldenEye - Does it repaint? That is the question!

Repainting issue, especially on the many MTF indicators and others, has been a recurring question. The Z3 GoldenEye was subjected to the same line of questioning. Does the Goldeneye repaint the past?

Let me first give a brief background on the Z3 and the GoldeneEye. Zigfried and Roy gave the name to it as in the initial Z which is Zukunft, a german word for future. As I believe that people take on the challenge of trading to better their future and achieve the freedom they desire. Being also an avid fan of James Bond movies, the Goldeneye was a good name to replace the BullsEye. Of course, the BMW Z3 was the featured car in that movie and I love them Bimmers. So, that is what is in the name. But, there is more to this Z3 GoldenEye than the magic, anime, movie, and the car.

Z3 Convergence System is the taming of the many challenges of trading indicators and systems. I am not a very technically oriented person as you have read on my first post so I make every effort to simplify my trading approach without saciificing profitability. The looks of the many indicators on charts of a given trading system scares the heck of out me. Z3 looks simple yet it has in it many features and combinations found in some popularly known systems and mathematical formulation. It has a built in Fibonacci, as users will find when it comes to retracements. It has the characteristics of the Elliot Waves (without surfing the waves), the Wolfe Wave (without the scary looks), the Harmonic (without getting butterflies in the stomach), no counting numbers, no patterns recognition, just an EYE to EYE look. It has some kind of an internal detection mechanism for support and resistance. With all these, Z3 has a tendency to be a predictive, leading, and/or lagging indicator. yet?

Having said all that, the question is DOES IS IT REPAINTS the past? By objective definition, the GoldenEye DOES NOT REPAINT. It will not disappear as the usual definition of repainting, and then replot itself 1 or more bars in the past at a later time. The GoldenEye does not look at any other time frame. By design, its objective is, and as I have described it before, like a heat seeking missile looking and targeting for the support or resistance, a potential turning point, and continue on to hit the final target, the completion of the trend and the eventual turning point. This is achieved when the convergence takes place [convergence - a coming together of two or more distinct entities or phenomena. : to tend or move toward one point or one another : come together : MEET 2 : to come together and unite in a common interest or focus 3 : to approach a limit. Simply put, there are other indicators coupled with the Zone Levels, that completes the convergence, the coming together of 3 in a common interest to approach a limit (i.e. potential completion of trend, a turning point).

By no means, that Z3 is intended for tops and bottoms trading, to the contrary; it is still a trend following system. Yet, with its versatility, and once you get the hang of it, understanding how and why to properly use it, Z3 can easily adapt to tops and bottoms, trend, counter trend, and scalp (what I called scalp n trend, very nice on eminis and of course on forex) trading.

Again, there is much more in terms of nuances but those come to the users/traders.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

REPAINTING WALL ST. RED! Part I

I was going to post this new color of the Dow "DOWN" Jones and the other 2 stock indices couple of days ago but I just got tied up with few other things I have to do. Here are the BIG Board index and the eminis double triple down charts for August 14. Shorts on these trio just for the last leg of drop are huge green bucks KACHINGA! You do your math from the turning point to the bottom, plus or minus the fills, times the number contracts. That will give you an idea on what these make in a little over an hour of trading. I will be posting the other parts of this repainting red visual story later on when I get another chance to do so.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

REPAINTING WALL ST. RED! Part 2

August 15th, the painters showed up and once again repainted Wall St. RED. Here are the charts of the BIG Board stock index, yes it has the S&P "Sorry & Poor" 500 and also charts for my emini trio. Guess what, I did not trade last Monday and yesterday. Yesterday, was a holiday for me as it was my mother's birthday. I missed her because I did not get to share with her the fruits of her hard labor bringing me up in the business world.

Also, I did not want to take a chance because I was also having problems with my trading computer. Apparently one of the MT4 platform I have on was causing my system to spike up CPU usage which made it difficult to even move the mouse on the screen. Anyhow, bottom line was, I passed up on those nice straight DOWN RED short trades on the trio. But, I have my AIYOBI Concept firmed up in my mind and heart that there will be more of the same or better opportunities that will come along my way. Well, take a look at those huge short opportunities on my trio yesterday, the 15th.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Z3 looking great EJ, when do i get to test it

Reason: