HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 98

whtrader:
Is this system free? Also does anyone know where can I find the ER contract expiration dates?

H1 is free, H2 requires you to join the group (currently $10).

In one of my previous postings, you ALL get to see the preview of the Holey [Moley] Grill. Here are some more snapshots of actual trades cooked on the grail. Oooops! I mean the grill. My bad.

Yesterday 03/12/07, the sushi exotic combo plate gained net over 50% on a $3000 account deposit; while majors hit a little over 68% gain on a $1000 account. Consistency is the goal here. So far this is the 3rd day this Holey [Moley] Grill has been used. The detailed statement for the 3/12/07 trading is also posted here.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

atonix:
I've been eyeballing this system for a while, and just decided that I wanted in. I can't wait to receive H1 and H2 (fxcruiser, user info was emailed back to you).

atonix, i will be on the look out for it. As of now, none matches your user name. I will send you the HAMA PAD v1 as soon as I receive your User Info. H2 is available to members of the HAMA H2 Traders Lounge.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

whtrader:
Is this system free? Also does anyone know where can I find the ER contract expiration dates?

ER2 contracts expires every quarter. Your broker usually will notify you before the expiration. The new contract symbol will also be made available to you on or before the expiration.

If you are or would like to be a serious emini futures trader, we are starting a separate H2 emini learning/trading room in the next couple of weeks. Our focus would be the YM and ER2.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

whtrader:

whtrader,

You could also find more information here on ER and ER2 contracts:

http://www.cme.com/trading/prd/overview_ER713.html

Information on YM is available here:

http://www.cbot.com/cbot/pub/page/0,3181,1560,00.html

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Nice "by the book" trade earlier. Thanks fxcruiser.

Files:
h2_13_march.gif  18 kb

atonix:
H1 is free, H2 requires you to join the group (currently $10).

Is H1 available for download? Where can i find it? Thanks.

fxcruiser:
ER2 contracts expires every quarter. Your broker usually will notify you before the expiration. The new contract symbol will also be made available to you on or before the expiration.

If you are or would like to be a serious emini futures trader, we are starting a separate H2 emini learning/trading room in the next couple of weeks. Our focus would be the YM and ER2.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

I am interested in trading emini. What are the emini margin requirement for WHC?

Fxcruiser:

I sent you an email in regards to H2. Hopefully, you got it.

Thanks...

Marc

fxcruiser:
Marc, you should get your HAMA PAD v1 on or before the London session opening. Thank you for your continued interest, patience and understanding.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

whtrader:
I am interested in trading emini. What are the emini margin requirement for WHC?

whtrader,

I only use WHC on eminis for charting purposes and demo trading because my indicators are mq4 based. I would not recommend them for live trading account for emini futures as they have high margin requirements and commission fee compare to the regular futures brokers. I do recommend them for forex live account though. The data feed for eminis are the same.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Reason: