HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 97

How does one get these indicators? I've been emailing and just no replies as of yet. Any help, would be much appreciated.

Thanks...

Marc

marcf:
How does one get these indicators? I've been emailing and just no replies as of yet. Any help, would be much appreciated.

Thanks...

Marc

Marc, you should get your HAMA PAD v1 on or before the London session opening. Thank you for your continued interest, patience and understanding.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

The Holey [moley baloney] Grill! Take a look. I will post further details later.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Files:

Thanks so much!!!

fxcruiser:
Marc, you should get your HAMA PAD v1 on or before the London session opening. Thank you for your continued interest, patience and understanding.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

When can we look forward to learning more? I think what you have been doing is fantastic!!

Thanks!!

Marc

fxcruiser:
The Holey [moley baloney] Grill! Take a look. I will post further details later.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

What has been the most successful time frame used?

Any thoughts?

Thanks...

Marc

marcf:
What has been the most successful time frame used?

Any thoughts?

Thanks...

Marc

Marc,

What may be successful for others may not necessarily work for you. The best way is look at your trading style and schedule. For daytrading, I would say that users have used HAMA PAD v1 from m5-m30; swing trading from H1-H4. For now focus on one pair, one time frame. Get a good practice on it.

Right now, I use what I called the rolling signals with the H2 system using M5-M30, then swing it to H1 and H4 as the signal presents itself in each time frame. You can check some of the chart postings on the blog site.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

marcf:
When can we look forward to learning more? I think what you have been doing is fantastic!!

Thanks!!

Marc

Thanks Marc. You ain't seen nothin' yet. Get your PDF and BCC going. You'll will be amazed how fantastic you, yourself, will be doing.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

I've been eyeballing this system for a while, and just decided that I wanted in. I can't wait to receive H1 and H2 (fxcruiser, user info was emailed back to you).

atonix:
I've been eyeballing this system for a while, and just decided that I wanted in. I can't wait to receive H1 and H2 (fxcruiser, user info was emailed back to you).

Is this system free? Also does anyone know where can I find the ER contract expiration dates?

Reason: