4TF Bars: Indicators and Ideas - page 64

mladen:
sohocool

This a "all-in-one" 4 time frames Hull trend indicator (hull histo is showing color according to the slope of Hull moving average, and this one is doing the same) so it does not require any external indicator in order to work

Hi again Mladen,

When you get the chance, would you kindly make this indicator workable with the newest MT4 build? It does not work on mine. My build is Version 4, Build 777.

Thank you so much.

Nice indicator mate!

Emmanuel4ITM:
Hi again Mladen,

When you get the chance, would you kindly make this indicator workable with the newest MT4 build? It does not work on mine. My build is Version 4, Build 777.

Thank you so much.

Here is a version that is compatible with new mt : 4_time_frame_hull_trend_nmc.mq4

mrtools:
Hello 太虚一毫, hopefully I understood right, made a 4 time frame version, the version you posted can repaint it's colors, so used a non repaint version, posting it too.

Hello, can u help 4 tf bars for xsupertrend mtf versio.., but this version still repaint, I cant find non repaint mtf version...

ezrdy trd:
Hello, can u help 4 tf bars for xsupertrend mtf versio.., but this version still repaint, I cant find non repaint mtf version...

You already have it here : Forex TSD - forex forum - Download 4 time frame xSuperTrend nmc.mq4

Good morning Mladen,

Post #631 plse?

Best wishes.

ValeoFX:
Hello Mladen,

When you have a moment, would you mind taking this indicator and anchor the TFs for me plse? In such a way that it will only show M1, M5, M15 and M30 no matter which TF I am on.]

I am working on an idea which looks pretty decent to me, but as it stands this indicator steps UP and on M5 I have also M15, M30 and H1.

Would appreciate that very much.

I have tried, but was not successful with my limited code-changing skills.

ValeoFX

Simply enter M5,M15,M30 and H1 in the time frames from time frame 1 to time frame 4

PS: if you are on a time frame higher than some of those time frames, then that lower time frame can not be displayed : for your case you must be at M1 or at least M5 to see all those 4 time frames

Tq mladen, sorry I dont know...because when I try both of indicators with same parameters, indi strength so different...mtf version that I post better...can u fix, 4 tf bars version for better strenght.. or can u help this supertrend version to 4tf bars..

ezrdy trd:
Tq mladen, sorry I dont know...because when I try both of indicators with same parameters, indi strength so different...mtf version that I post better...can u fix, 4 tf bars version for better strenght..

ezrdy trd

Set the SuperTrend_AutoTF to false and then compare them. They are exactly the same for the same time frame with same parameters (see the lowest from the 4 time frame version and the values of "xsupertrend")

PS: If you are comparing with the SuperTrend_AutoTF set to true, xsupertrend indicator has a bug : when the current time frame is 15 minutes it shows 1 hour as the next time frame not 30 minutes

Files:
xsuper.gif  61 kb

ezrdy trd

Set the SuperTrend_AutoTF to false and then compare them. They are exactly the same for the same time frame with same parameters (see the lowest from the 4 time frame version and the values of "xsupertrend")

PS: If you are comparing with the SuperTrend_AutoTF set to true, xsupertrend indicator has a bug : when the current time frame is 15 minutes it shows 1 hour as the next time frame not 30 minutes[/QUOT

oke mladen...so at 4 tf bars we cant set autoTF mladen? because what I see, strength better if use auto tf..btw please change supertrend nrp mtf3 nmc to 4tf bars...tq

Reason: