HAMA PAD - A Simple Trading Approach - page 96

european:
Thanks for replying. Looks like H2 exit rules were not used in this case

How would you know that? What you're really looking at is not what you're really seeing. Like I said earlier, we have a basic rule for simplicity; one set of written rules to kick off your H2 adventure. Once a trader gets going and gains more knowledge and experience with it through PDF, there are other factors and tools availabe to determine a suitable exit other than the written rule in a given trade and a given trader. On the particular trade setup that Gramski posted, we have traders in the room who exited with +30 pips and gone. Certainly, one would say that it looks like the H2 exit rule was not used; even to that extent one will say and as it has been said before here in this thread of HAMA PAD v1 that our approach and system is loose and uses too much discretions. So, how it could be called a system much more a profitable and successful one.

There many other considerations that comes into play in taking profit or loss. There really isn't any secret to that. It's that some people will get it and some won't. This post may not fully explain or give you what you're looking for though.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

About time

Hi All

I think it is about time I got my act together to make my 1st post here.

I would just like to voice my gratitude to FXCruiser for the time and effort that he has put into this thread.

I also admire his patience in dealing with some of the ignorant and bad mannered people that seem to take delight in trying to discredit and destroy what, to me, has been a very enlightening journey into forex.

The amount of work that has gone into what is contained in this thread has obviously been very great and costly for FXCruiser. All I have contributed is $10 which seems insignificant when compared to what is usually on offer for vastly greater sums for vastly inferior ideas.

I am very inexperienced in forex and, through following this thread, joining the trading room and trying to put into practice what is suggested, I believe I am begining to see some light at the end of the tunnel. It might be the approaching train. Who knows?

At the moment my trades are starting to have a + sign which is a big turn around. This is due to the knowledge I have gained through this thread.

My Father once told me that you can only earn respect. You have earned mine.

John

Gramski:
...to book the hundred pips and go to bed but also partly instinct in that situation. I knew that the market had been volatile and was likely to retrace. The textbook way to do it for me would be to look for divergence of some sort with TMT-1...or for momentum to signal on the reverse side of the bands.

Thanks for replying.

Looks like H2 exit rules are not given in this case

Cable Friday...

Using TMT-1 exit...momentum stepping to the other side of the bands gave me 130 odd (in a move that ranged 155) = Minimal pip wastage. Check out the TMT and price divergence at the end of the move.

I read a thread by FxSniper a little while ago regarding ways to eliminate pip wastage. From what I've seen this indicator can accurately find the end of a wider daily move (as shown in my post).

The indicator can also be used intuitively in many situations from my experience...flexible and accurate....

Files:

Hama Pad

Fxcruiser

EJ this the trade form Trading Rooms that i take trade

Alex

Files:
h2.gif  29 kb
h2-1.gif  34 kb

Gramski:
Cable Friday...

Using TMT-1 exit...momentum stepping to the other side of the bands gave me 130 odd (in a move that ranged 155) = Minimal pip wastage. Check out the TMT and price divergence at the end of the move.

I read a thread by FxSniper a little while ago regarding ways to eliminate pip wastage. From what I've seen this indicator can accurately find the end of a wider daily move (as shown in my post).

The indicator can also be used intuitively in many situations from my experience...flexible and accurate....

Thanks you for the explanation

Today

nice trade today on 5 min GBPUSD

Files:
today_1.gif  25 kb

Your PM box is full!

Hi,

Per your instructions, I tried to send a PM and was advised your box is full. I would like to get the HAMA PAD indicators and template, please. Thank you.

fxcruiser:
Here are the basic HAMA PAD Trading Guidelines right on the attached chart. Stop loss is set 10-20 pips from the other side of the band. If I have missed anything, I will add it on at later time.

Again, this first phase is a trend trade setups. Please take a look at this simple trading approach and give me your feedback. I appreciate everybody's participation.

HAMA PAD indicators and template are available via PM with email provided. This will insure that those who would like to follow the HAMA PAD will receive updates on the approach. I appreciate your cooperation.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

basictrader:
Hi All

I think it is about time I got my act together to make my 1st post here.

I would just like to voice my gratitude to FXCruiser for the time and effort that he has put into this thread.

I also admire his patience in dealing with some of the ignorant and bad mannered people that seem to take delight in trying to discredit and destroy what, to me, has been a very enlightening journey into forex.

The amount of work that has gone into what is contained in this thread has obviously been very great and costly for FXCruiser. All I have contributed is $10 which seems insignificant when compared to what is usually on offer for vastly greater sums for vastly inferior ideas.

I am very inexperienced in forex and, through following this thread, joining the trading room and trying to put into practice what is suggested, I believe I am begining to see some light at the end of the tunnel. It might be the approaching train. Who knows?

At the moment my trades are starting to have a + sign which is a big turn around. This is due to the knowledge I have gained through this thread.

My Father once told me that you can only earn respect. You have earned mine.

John

John aka basictrader,

I am glad to know that you are also, among several, having success with HAMA H2 Trading System. You ain't seen nothing yet. It's gonna get better and better.

I appreciate your comments and posting here. Yes, it is a train at the end of the tunnel, a FREEDOM train you will be boarding on very soon.

We, the HAMA family, are glad to be help to you in improving your trading skills. Hang in there at the Trading Room. It's amazing the wealth of trading information and ideas being exchanged there, in addition of course, to the trading calls and commentaries on H2 indicators.

ENJOY!

fxcruiser

Gramski:
Cable Friday...

alexw:
Fxcruiser

EJ this the trade form Trading Rooms that i take trade

Alex

Gramski & Alex,

My hat's off to both of you on the SUPER job in trading with HAMA H2. You are there on the BCC - you Believe it, you got the Consistency, and gaining more and more Confident in your trade executions. Congratulations!

ENJOY!

fxcruiser