FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 5: July 2011) - page 291

zoritch:
so I'm learning my wits about monthly forecasts...

Is it working?))

no... I can't decide which of you is the wiser...:-)))

zoritch:
no... I still can't decide which of you is the wiser... :-)))

You don't have to choose, you have to think for yourself))))

Take your system, as I understand it works on m5-15, what if you do the same on the daily?

strangerr:

You don't have to choose, you have to think about it))))

Let's take your system, as I understand it works on m5-15, and if you do the same on the daily?

On the daily chart it should work fifty points today and tomorrow :-)))

( on the bay of course ).

zoritch:

on the daires should work out fifty pips today and tomorrow :-)))

( on the bay of course )

Well, it's not serious))) On small tf 20 and on D50.

why is fifty points at a dollar a point not serious... ?

( if the global forecast was to buy at night...)

strangerr:
No one is buying as I understand it. It's the same as always: we go 2-3 figures up and it starts: "we need confirmation", "there should be a pullback", "I'll try to settle" ))))

But what about buying the USD? he is already in a buying mode even when he is in a drawdown. Do you think the 500-point debt agreement will do the trick? (i also think that gold and australia will go down! - they are pissed off by QE traders - and they do not need them yet (1 year)

The franc is going down, gold is going down, the yen is going down -- someone is dumping reserves...

Tantrik:

Why buy the quid? he's already in a buy, even in a drawdown. Do you think the 500 pips would go down under a debt-ceiling agreement? (i also think gold and australia will crash!!! - they are pissed off by QE traders - they do not need them yet (1 year)

Euro to buy. I do not pay attention to clownery))))

To zoritch: 20\50 is not a serious ratio for this timeframe.

strangerr:

Euro to buy. Don't pay attention to the clownery))))

To zoritch: 20/50 ratio is not serious for these TFs.

When I was talking about the reversal, someone advised against buying in any case )))
Reason: