I will write you an advisor for free - page 4

Alexey Kozitsyn:
To snag a programmer "for free", you need to describe the ToR in as much detail as possible. And pictures of "uphill" and "the idea is worthwhile", believe me, will not surprise anyone.
I have a ToR, clearly formulated, in the language of logic.

Aleksandr_z_Gr:
I have a ToR, clearly stated, in the language of logic.
So put it out there. If anyone is interested, maybe they can write it for free.

Aleksandr_z_Gr:

...I would like to find a partner who is capable of implementing my ideas... A brilliant programmer who's having a creative crisis, and here I am...

This is the realm of fiction. Mind works faster than hands, that is why every programmer has a lot of unrealized ideas.

Dmitry Fedoseev:

This is the realm of fiction. The mind works faster than the hands, which is why every programmer has plenty of unrealised ideas.

It was a joke) Regarding the thought that is faster than hands, you're probably right, but still, I think there are curious programmers... What I need is an owl with configurable parameters. The parameters will be picked up for me by NS afterwards. But I already have sets of these parameters, for some pairs, which in the test, give the result shown above.

Aleksandr_z_Gr:
It was a joke) As for thinking faster than hands, you're probably right, and yet I think there are curious programmers out there... What I need is an owl with configurable parameters. The parameters will be picked up for me by NS afterwards. But I already have sets of these parameters, for some pairs, which in the test give the result shown above.
Time is money! You lose! While you look for free, you will lose more! It's more economical to order, and then the costs will pay off in a day! Good luck!

Boris:
Time is money! You're wasting it! While you're looking for a freebie, you'll lose more! It's more economical to order, and then the costs will pay off in a day! Good luck!
That's one thing wrong with this forum, you can't give points for good comments...+5

Boris:
Time is money! You're wasting it! You'll lose more while you're looking for free stuff! It's more economical to order, and then the cost will be recouped in a day! Good luck!

No, I am not losing anything, while I was looking for a person, I was calculating and optimising the settings, for different currency pairs. I did find a person who understands that a profitable strategy is also money.

And speculations along the lines of "the programmer will spend his time, his work should be paid", I think appropriate only if this programmer will not use the fruits of his labor. Otherwise, if he will use the system, it is appropriate for me to ask for money, because it took me several orders of magnitude more time than it took to write the code.

Sergey Novokhatskiy:
that's one bad thing about this forum, you can't give points for good comments ...+5
Thank you! Don't worry, you haven't done anything against the rules! As you can see you can. ;)

Aleksandr_z_Gr:

No, I am not losing anything, while I was looking for a person, I was calculating and optimising the settings, for different currency pairs. I did find a person who understands that a profitable strategy is also money.

And speculations along the lines of "the programmer will spend his time, his work should be paid", I think appropriate only if this programmer will not use the fruits of his labor. Otherwise, if he will use the system, it is appropriate for me to ask for money, because it took me several orders of magnitude more time than it took to write the code.

So that's what he's an expert at, doing things quickly and well, which you can't do! But he's spent a lot of time and effort studying, mastering and continuing to work on himself all the time to keep up with the times!

And your "idea" has not yet been implemented, so it cannot be compared with the professional baggage of a programmer! Learn to respect the work of others, and you will have respect!

Boris:

So that's why he's an expert - he does fast and well, which you can't do! But he has spent a lot of time and effort to study, master, and continues to work on himself all the time to keep up with the times!

And your "idea" has not yet been implemented, so it cannot be compared with the professional baggage of a programmer! Learn to respect the work of others, and you will have respect!

Wow, how cool)))) So generation of an idea means less of its implementation? And it seemed to me that it depends on the value of the idea itself... Well, I guess I'm not wise enough. You have to consider that I didn't force anyone to take the job. I offered to make a gentleman's agreement)) To be, shall we say, a partner in the treasure hunt... And partners in such trekking don't pay each other))
Reason: