Traders joking, the beginning - page 50

poruchik:
My friend buy new keyboard with 2 keys - BUY and SELL

now it's makes even more confusing: which one to push!? ~

Traders Joking

MiniMe:
It can't be me , I do hedge but only to take few pips from the market

Central Banks screwed up the swap rates so its difficult to keep a hedge trade open for a long period

BTW this is a demo account , I don't trade these days I am only testing new MM methods

Touche.

Traders Joking

MiniMe;

Loved the Cow Dance. When you have time, watch this video. It's about Global Cycles. I've seen it time and time again. It's one of my favorites. This toon was made in 1955. Especially note the expressions, Dollar signs and dates. It somewhat has everything to do with the conception of making money and maybe Forex. Sorry for date stamping myself. I probably will start using

Michigan J. Frog as my avatar.

YouTube - One froggy evening

Thanks frameguy , I love it I wish I put my hands on that frog

frameguy:
MiniMe;

Loved the Cow Dance. When you have time, watch this video. It's about Global Cycles. I've seen it time and time again. It's one of my favorites. This toon was made in 1955. Especially note the expressions, Dollar signs and dates. It somewhat has everything to do with the conception of making money and maybe Forex. Sorry for date stamping myself. I probably will start using

Michigan J. Frog as my avatar.

YouTube - One froggy evening

Traders Joking

As the markets are moving right along now, I'm ready to pull the trigger on this one. If this doesn't execute, I'm e-mailing that URScrewed.com and see if they can help.

Files:
gbp.gif  71 kb

Skynet trying to take control?

Slashdot | Microsoft Zunes Committing Mass Suicide

Joke?

A nice black swan. Taken from here Holy Crap, It's A "Black Swan" Formation!

Files:
black_swan.gif  76 kb

yea, that's well nown chart figura