Traders joking, the beginning - page 116

...if people won't be able to drive to voting stations...they won't be able to vote?:) http://www.fox5sandiego.com/news/kswb-gas-prices-rise-shortage-looms-20121003,0,5424629.story today if you live in USA...make it viral

if they are elderly, never take 1 public exam in their live, should they vote

==== ya, I thought about that, so it is very deep, and publish some of my political solution in 1 election campaign period

forex is like -- gambling on a future pattern that you don't know

we wish for a horizontal constant pattern, but forex is rarely constant there

otherwise, we probably have some template that give regularity sign

maybe EurCad will come down this week, but all on the jobs day movement this week -- so never know

thought of another interesting experiment

say, x-currency pairs

if we bet even number say 2 , or 4 pairs [all pairs must bet simultaneously entry , then exit at the same moment too]

but we randomly choosing direction -- assume forex is zero-sum, should we maintain our balance at break even --- also assume the news affect their velocity of movement in equal degree

the conclusion could be --- after playing it for a couple of months

if our balance is not about break even since the beginning, don't bother to play forex *** both winning and losing big will not be expected in this experiment

I probably will try this experiment till christmas because one of my old strategy no long work --- damn it, that strategy is beautiful, (ooh, I only make some slow gain in demo for that old method, real money, all logics are thrown out of the window, just wanna to continue to bet forever -- with real money]

that is profound!..........

xx3xxx:
if they are elderly, never take 1 public exam in their live, should they vote

forex is like -- gambling on a future pattern that you don't know

we wish for a horizontal constant pattern, but forex is rarely constant there

otherwise, we probably have some template that give regularity sign

maybe EurCad will come down this week, but all on the jobs day movement this week -- so never know

At least in the USA only the live ones are voting

Pava:
...if people won't be able to drive to voting stations...they won't be able to vote?:) San Diego gas prices rise as shortage looms - KSWB today if you live in USA...make it viral

wanna to put my city -- our own titanic ship -- 40 people will be dead at the end

but not sure it is sarcastic funny as british ship or show some empathy for people that die faster than an aeroplane crash to a hill -- so I better don't put up the city titanic ship alike youtube

anyway

QE3 mean blue chip in all major equity stock market sharp rise

~ is forex better than equity now ~~ or just watch bloomberg tv , bet on ebay, McDonald and Walmart (poor people need shopping too)

today, gain 59pip or 6 USD in my DARE BET on job day (few hours ago)

---- I won't tell you the sign I see in EURCAD

but combining that few indicator, I could have seen a GOOD ENTRY SIGN (i.e. direction is so clear, and timing is there too) --- try to see whether you see what I SAW -- won't give you the template though

unemployment ### joke of the day!:)

"If there were a terrible plague and 8.1% percent of the population contracted this bug…would we all cheer the doctor when only 7.8% of the people had the disease a month later because 0.3% of the people died?

This is insanity!!!"...KheKhe:)

http://www.shadowstats.com/alternate_data/unemployment-charts

Files:
sgs-emp.gif  12 kb

STOP it, stop laughing so hard

when you have some thought about this clip

it talks about theoretical physicists that know their own language, and try to visualise and figure out about physics universe

how about you

we are forex indicator intuitionist, that hope to visualise or formulate to figure out all the winning signals and entry in FOREX universe, so those joke apply to all of us too

Reason: