Traders joking, the beginning - page 119

THE END OF THE WORLD IS NEAR! AIDES - "Graffiti" - TBWA\PARIS : AdForum.com

nun and priest -- shopping for formal clothes

where could they go for those gown dresses shopping

-- of course, arab people dress that way at home, exactly splitting image

around 10 am in NYC price at 1-2618 now

eur/cad could be rising (short term or long term trend reversal, no idea)

I will watch the template of mine, on eur/cad for 1 to 2 more hours, then I probably enter with SL around 45 to 65 pips on demo

I have to watch it for few more bars because -- the indicator could repaints, don't wanna to say OOOOPS

cable tv always said extreme coupon-ing, my bet is those people make more money (as a return) more than the retail traders

this is not a suggestion to you nor it is a joke

"It's Nobel Prize season. Earlier today a medical team received the Nobel Prize for reviving the Mitt Romney campaign."

Don't know what is happening to my broker but things like these are probably not funny to someone (this is one minute chart - and along with a GBPUSD "glitch" from a couple of days ago it seems as GBP crosses are a playground for liquidity tests) :

Files:
gbpcad.gif  28 kb

"Can you believe it's only another month until we start arguing about whether the election was stolen or not?"

Almost two months ago with hotforex the price of silver reached 3 cent , I may have the email and the chat log.

I laughed when I called them as the spike was so big like one of those adds to enlarge xxx

BTW in most trading pairs we reached whats called as an inversion zone ( ending and beginning of new cycles ) so expect enlarged spikes

mladen:
Don't know what is happening to my broker but things like these are probably not funny to someone (this is one minute chart - and along with a GBPUSD "glitch" from a couple of days ago it seems as GBP crosses are a playground for liquidity tests) :