Traders joking, the beginning - page 109

watching the bi-election news -- pretty much like 2 religious gatherings

while most christian people -- gathering theme is praying

a good point for the reason gathering

"According to the Labor Department, unemployment fell from 8.3 percent to 8.1 percent last month. But that's because 368,000 Americans gave up looking for work. Today, President Obama said that's a step in the right direction, and he is encouraging more Americans to give up looking for work."

micro_soft describe Bill Gates...but not his greed:)...

Bill Clinton, Bill Gates, and Al Gore were in an airplane that crashed.

They're up in heaven, and God's sitting on the great white throne. God addresses Al first.

"Al, what do you believe in?"

Al replies, "Well, I believe that the combustion engine is evil and that we need to save the world from CFCs and that if any more freon is used, the whole earth will become a greenhouse and we'll all die."

God thinks for a second and says "Okay, I can live with that. Come and sit at my left."

God then addresses Bill Clinton. "Bill, what do you believe in?"

Bill Clinton replies, "Well, I believe in power to the people. I think people should be able to make their own choices about things and that no one should ever be able to tell someone else what to do. I also believe in feeling people's pain."

God thinks for a second and says "Okay, that sounds good. Come and sit at my right."

God then address Bill Gates. "Bill Gates, what do you believe?"

Bill Gates says, "I believe you're in my chair."

"I don't understand the increased demand for food stamps. I tried them and they are very dry and not chewy. I'll stick to my gov cheese"

what she meant was, she read what the ghost writer wrote about her story framework

Justin Bieber's mother Pattie Mallette has published a revealing new book. - latimes.com

even rowling (potter) look prettier, btw

please DO LEAVE your comment on this youtube - welcome

beats or bose

which headphone is more expensive, which is much better

I dunno

but the 300$ or normal account of 3000$ is just merely enough to get our hands on real forex account

just to try it on for 1 to 5 weeks, -- for sure

then which ones is the most expensive here, huh

Jay Leno , Late night show , Tuesday, September 18, 2012 :

"All over the world people are chanting, "Death to America." Except in China, where they're chanting, "Not until we get our money back."

Reason: