Traders joking, the beginning - page 120

"When someone says "You don't know the half of it." I immediately don't want to know any of it."

World Collapse Explained in 3 Minutes

How the Stock Market Works

"Money has never swept me off my feet. I'm simple. I'm swept away with words and possibilities."

"A fitness instructor in Maine has been charged with running a prostitution business out of her Zumba dance studio. Authorities first got suspicious when they saw guys going to work out at a Zumba dance studio."

A Nobel Prize for Idiots, Signifying Only Bias

It is hard to imagine anything more wrongheaded than last week’s decision by the Nobel Committee to award its Peace Prize to the European Union. Until, that is, one is reminded of the frauds, terrorists, totalitarians and world- class idiots who have won the award over the past 20 years.

The fabulous ignorance necessary to pass over the organization that in reality brought peace to the European continent for the past six decades -- the North Atlantic Treaty Organization -- and to reward instead a soulless, corrupt, bullying, glorified customs union with pretensions to superpower, beggars belief.

A Nobel Prize for Idiots, Signifying Only Bias - Bloomberg

who gets the Money?!

P.S.: I propose to rename them " cherNobel"

2012 Nobel Peace Prize cruel joke to crisis-hit Europeans | Economy | News | Financial Post

Pava:
who gets the Money?! P.S.: I propose to rename them " cherNobel"

Reason: