Traders joking, the beginning - page 115

Almost 2,400 Millionaires Pocketed Unemployment Benefits

No comment : Almost 2,400 Millionaires Pocketed Unemployment Benefits - Bloomberg

Maybe I should apply for it too

"People that use big words, but not in the right context, are just trying to be ambidextrous."

I don't know how reliable this joke is:) Alerts

Judging from this, it seems as if it is not a joke :

A state-federal task force set up this year to investigate misconduct in the bundling of mortgage loans into securities will bring other cases, according to New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman. Investor losses in the JPMorgan case alone will be “substantially more” than the $22.5 billioncited in his complaint, he said.

JPMorgan Rivals Face Billions in Damages After MBS Case - Bloomberg

Pava:
I don't know how reliable this joke is:) Alerts

Really no comment at all - they say it all :

JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM) shouldn’t cut Chief Executive Officer Jamie Dimon’s pay over the bank’s $5.8 billion loss in its chief investment office, former CEO William Harrison said.

JPMorgan Shouldn’t Cut Dimon’s Pay Over Loss, Harrison Says - Bloomberg

"Dimon, 56, received $23 million in pay and bonuses in 2011, making him the highest-paid CEO of a major U.S. bank" - I wonder how much is "bonuses" that makes him "the highest-paid CEO"? coz $23 millions just don't do it today:)

mladen:
Really no comment at all - they say it all : JPMorgan Shouldn’t Cut Dimon’s Pay Over Loss, Harrison Says - Bloomberg

Piggy bank :):)

Pava:
"Dimon, 56, received $23 million in pay and bonuses in 2011, making him the highest-paid CEO of a major U.S. bank" - I wonder how much is "bonuses" that makes him "the highest-paid CEO"? coz $23 millions just don't do it today:)

It must be a rather fat one then ... stuffing all that in is quite a job and the poor man deserves to be payed extra for all that work

mladen:
Piggy bank :):)
Reason: