Traders joking, the beginning - page 117

Ever hated someone so much you hope they would get married?

:) "Admitting the mistake is half the solution. I choose the other half."

@NoorShamma

Where is the greenpeace when you need them , Gov. wasting Christmas trees

Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

"Money can't buy happiness. But it can buy bacon, and that's pretty damn close."

A-holes!

(by the way...I got an experience of miraculous heeling smoking that tree...double a-holes!)

MiniMe:
Where is the greenpeace when you need them , Gov. wasting Christmas trees Video - Breaking News Videos from CNN.com

Compared to the cigarets I smooked for such a long time anything is better. Just be careful not to be too healthy

Pava:
A-holes! (by the way...I got an experience of miraculous heeling smoking that tree...double a-holes!)

binary option metaphor

-- in a big pot of cash melting pot, people throw money into it -- some people wish to get titanium metal ore out of it

we knew that forex change seasonally, way it moves

about time now to think about how much gamble alike -- as recent movement is not that regular any more -- even not too fast on 1 candle

this is commissioning

broker probably won't bet on your deals unless you make a significant increment first

xx3xxx:
this is commissioning broker probably won't bet on your deals unless you make a significant increment first

Nice video , then reality kicks in .

You will ask the same questions.

Why the market changed when I just placed my order ? Is it possible that the whole world is working against my trade?

The answer don't worry you are not alone , YOU X a couple of Millions = the herd mentality , check whenever the dow drops >1000 points its always panic that move from one trader to another.

Stock symbol ?

Q: Whats the stock symbol for cocaine , marijuana and meth ? and if you can recommend a broker it would be great .

Reason: