Two accounts, one VPS, one purchased EA

Hi, I have two accounts, one VPS, one purchased EA with 5 activations and I'd like to use the EA on both accounts.

How would the setup be for MT4?
1. Install MT4 into dir1
2. Install MT4 into dir2
3. Login to mql5 with both installations 
4. Login the accounts (dir1-->account1, 2-->2)
5. Install EA in dir1+dir2
?

Will I have to use 2 activations for that setup?

If so, I have a MT4 profile on another PC with that EA purchased which I don't need there, can I transfer that to the VPS?

I'm in fact worried about the number of activations.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

1 activation per VPS/computer

on that VPS/PC unlimited accounts  

Install the EA on every instance on MT4 on your server. It doesn't matter how many MT4 platforms you have on your VPS.

Use any number on MT4 on that server, it will count as only 1 activation.

Use it on your desktop, it will be the second activation ... use as many accounts (MT4) on your desktop.

Use it on your Laptop, it will be the third activation ... use as many accounts (MT4) on your laptop.  

Thank you for your help ... so far that's clear and I've applied the hadvices, very helpful.

Now my VPS grew and another MQL5 user wants to use one of his EAs on my VPS. Is that possible? One VPS, both under the same windows account, two mql5 accounts though and their respective EAs? Each mql5 user in his respective separate data directory/program directory.

TIA

Regards

Michael

Accounts with different names to be hosted in the same vps subscription. Same activation
Reason: