Auslanco strategy indicator need help !!!

hai brothers....

i found this nice indicator based on auslanco strategy but it so heavy processing....maybe some of our wizard could fix it...really need ur help...

this is the link to auslanco strategy hope i could post it here...

auslanco 15 minutes strat

Auslanco 15min GBP/JPY startegy

auslanco 1 hour strat

Auslanco-GBP/JPY Strength Indicator strategy

Have you put the right QQE in with the MTF. I looks ok for CPU on mine.

Mart

Files:
qqe.mq4  4 kb

yeah i put that and still so heavy...plus the author said that the blank dot is a failure of process(forgive ma bad english)....maybe our wizard make it better...please !!!
mart-hart:
Have you put the right QQE in with the MTF. I looks ok for CPU on mine. Mart

seven:
hai brothers....

i found this nice indicator based on auslanco strategy but it so heavy processing....maybe some of our wizard could fix it...really need ur help...

this is the link to auslanco strategy hope i could post it here...

auslanco 15 minutes strat

Auslanco 15min GBP/JPY startegy

auslanco 1 hour strat

Auslanco-GBP/JPY Strength Indicator strategy

Where in FF did you get the attached indicators?

i got it at auslanco trades discussion...but couldnt find it any more(its 30000 post LOL)...any way its a multitime frame while the original strategy is based on single timeframe with 60 ,5 ,1 smoothing period...could somebody fix it???
et_phonehome_2:
Where in FF did you get the attached indicators?

seven:
i got it at auslanco trades discussion...but couldnt find it any more(its 30000 post LOL)...any way its a multitime frame while the original strategy is based on single timeframe with 60 ,5 ,1 smoothing period...could somebody fix it???

Do you look for this one?

Files:

no i got that...if u attached auslanco 15 min.mq4 it is a H4,H1,M30,M15 qqe...and the original is only M15 with 60,5,1 smoothing period...i hope this will clear u
haubentaucher:
Do you look for this one?

I think these are all the indicators for the Auslanco system plus a couple of ma's and pivots

Attached is the Auslanco manual systems from FF. very popular thread.

Have a read and see if it's worth creating an ea based on this system.

It's way beyond my knowledge but with the wealth of creativity and programming skills on this forum we should be able to build it.

Well that's enough smoke blowing for one day. lol

Cheers

Beno

Beno:
I think these are all the indicators for the Auslanco system plus a couple of ma's and pivots

Auslanco's manual system works very very very well. I use it along with other strategys. There is a 4hr strategy and 15m strategy. Both are described in great detail here and is the most up to date with the official rules:

15 MINUTE

4 HOUR

DOWNLOADS

All the necessary indicators are available on that website as well. All questions about the systems are answered too.

I am actually surprised his strategies haven't showed up here sooner. They are solid money makers if the rules are followed. It is only for gbp/jpy pair, and if the rules are followed to the letter one can easily get a couple thousand pips a month, and that is not an exaggeration.

If someone wants to create an EA out of this I am sure it will not be a waste of time. I just hope they post it for the rest of us

The 4hr strategy is probably easier to code than the 15m because its rules are more basic.

Reason: