EA to manage open trades

I am looking for an EA to manage open trades. What I require is an EA that can start with an initial stop loss and TP target and once the trade is up by an ammount that is adjustable the stop is moved to BE. Then I want to have at least 2 more steps of moving the stop to positive levels.

Hope someone can help. I am sure this would be of benifit for many others as well.

There is also another one called "Trailme1" This is one is probably closer to what you're looking for -- but sorry i'm not at home right now and e-trailing is what I have on my portable drive. It trails, changes to breakeven and moves the stop upwards however which way you want.

Ill post the other one when I get home.

Files:

Thanks for the fast reply...I will check it out now

any info on how to set it?

richo12:

sorry unless someone else helps you out before I do.. you'll have to wait till i'm home.. (I'm goofing off at work..)

richo12:

It is automatic traling stop EA.

For example you opened many orders (or just one order). So you may attach this EA to one chart (any chart) and this EA will manage all the trades:

TrailingStop = 8; // Trailing Stop value

TrailingStep = 2; // Trailing step.

TrailingStop: for example you have 8 pips in profit so your stop loss will be moved to initial price (0). if you have +16 - stop loss will be moved tp +8.

Trailing Step: your stop loss will be moved every 2 pips.

You may change TrailingStop value of course.

I used this EA in ascrend thread and it works.

Thanks for all the help but my big problem will be that it controls all the open trades for any given pair. I need something that will only control a specific trade on any given pair, otherwise a longer term trade will be altered when using this on a short term trade. So I require something that can be specified for a specific ticket number or some other way to localise it.

Reason: