Well working Trading System ! - page 25

yes.i'm using 3 maxorders to reduce the risk, GBPUSD & EURUSD still make good profit on daily directional.but USDCAD & USDCHF is very risky. will run this EA until no money or end of month. because i start deposite with only $500 very small deposite.

I estimate the market condition using AbsoluteStrength indicator and some other indicators.

I am continuing testing monthly directional TF 15. To test it I am estimating monthly condition once per month using AbsoluteStrength indicator (and some other indicators).

You are testing daily directional TF 30 and to do it sucessfully you need to estimate daily market condition once per day using same AbsoluteStrength indicator (and some other indicators).

So I have one idea because of that.

May be, we may code this AbsoluteStrength indicator inside our EA? In exact way as the image I posted. Let our EA to do it by itself.

I mean the following. I want to improve this 2.4 version and this 2.4 verson will estimate monthly, or daily, or H4 or whatever market condition and EA will decided to trade or not. It will be much more better that we are doing manually.

I will try to do it on Sunday if the code of 2.4 version is not complicated for me. If I can not so I will ask Igorad. Because he is the author and coder so he is doing it more professionally than I am. I just have this idea.

This 2.4 version should estimate market condition without human participation so it may be improved in this case.

It may be as the following:

MarketConditionEvaluate=true (or false)

If true so we will have the settings for AbsoluteStrength indicator (timeframe and so on). And it is the better to have the following as well:

CorrectionalTrend=true or false.

I think it is better to ask Igorad. Anyway i will try to play with code on Sunday but, most probable, I will not be able to code it so we will ask Igorad.

good idea ND .

here my statement. double my account after 4 day.still have floating..starting deposite $500 . directional daily TF. GBPUSD still have good condition close at time.if monday trend change.we can see normal deposite back...

If our idea concerning improvement this 2.4 version (to insert market condtion evaluation code) will be sucessfull so we may do the same with Terminator_2.03 EA: now this version of termnator is trading on the direction of positive swap. So, if our code or idea will be good so this Terminator and some other EAs will be more profitable and less risky.

But it is still idea. I will try to do something tomorrow.

it's possible to write TEXT on EA ? like this picture.....it's pretty cool if we can see trend from other TF.

Files:
text.jpg  162 kb

Yes but I am bad coder. I will ask Igorad on Monday.

I spent half a day and seems I know how to code this market condition using AbsoluteStrength indicator.

I improved Mandarine EA first because this Mandarine needs to be improved anyway. But this improved Mandarine EA is optimizing/backtesting very slowly. Tomorrow i will try to insert market condition code to Terminator EA (2.03 version), then - to this TrendEnvelopeExpert_2.4 and so on.

So, I have something to do up to the end of the month.

I will post everything of course (if profitable by backtestng).

I failed to optimize the setting for improved Mandarine EA. because it is going very slowly.

I just inserted this AbsoluteStrength indicator to Terminator_203 version. Just this part of code which is responsible for trend (see my image few posts above). As we remember this Terminator old version (2.03 version) is trading without stop loss in positive swap direction. Improved Terminator may be traded with stop loss.

Look at the images:

- First image is normal Terminator 2.03 version (see files thread to download), H1 timefame, stop loss = 70 and everything else are default.

- second image is the same EA with stop loss =70 and with market condition code (AbsoluteStrength indicator).

The same period of time (1 year or 1,5 year - don't remember, sorry but you may see it from backtesting statements attached).

Author of this terminator 2.03 version said: don't trade GBPUSD because this pair is very risky even if you are trading without stop loss.

So, look at the images.

1 image: "normal" Terminator 2.03 version, GBPUSD, M5 timeframe, maximum trades =5, no stop loss.

2 image: Terminator with AbsoluteStrength indicator, GBPUSD, M5 timeframe, maximum trades = 5, daily directional trading for AbsoluteStrength indicator.

Conclusion.

We may use this AbsoluteStrength indicator to estimate the market condition and reduce the risk and drawdown in EAs. In our TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.4 for example. And in some other EAs. But it works not for every system and not with every EA. For example I still can not figure it out for USDJPY, for Mandarine EA and so on. But it works in some cases.

Tomorrow I will post this improved Terminator EA (in terminator thread) and will try to do something with our TrendEnvelopeExpert_v2.4 concerning this subject. But as i said this AbsoluteStrength indicator is not final and ideal decision because this decision does not work sometimes (Mandarine EA for example). Anyway, will see.

Reason: