ASCTrend system - page 15

Very interesting situation with AUDUSD now but we do not trade this pair yet.

Well.

For tomorrow:

- I think we may look at uptrend for GBPUSD;

- we should be very carefully with EURUSD;

- we may expect short for USDCHF;

- and if we want to trade USDJPY tomorrow we should look at Ichimoku H4 chart to understand direction (it should be clear tomorrow when market starts).

I opened MetaTrader right now.

The price is moving in exact opposite direction estimated yesterday

And I opened MetaTrader too late so sorry.

I may just to see the charts.

We had very good sinal on USDCHF (see images attached).

First sell signal was filtered by NRTR indicator and the price did not cross pivot line finally.

And the second signal (buy) was fully confirmed. It was 1.2596 (or just about it).

Files:
usdchf1_1.gif  28 kb
usdchf2_2.gif  26 kb

As to exit so the price riched the 3rd profit target and it is not exit yet. Look at the image attached.

+37 pips on USDCHF now.

The order should be still opened now.

Files:
usdchf3.gif  26 kb

As to EURUSD so this pair is continuing Friday's trend and no any good signal.

It was buy on USDJPY but it was concerning Friday's trend as well. The price is "floating" between flat and uptrend.

GBPUSD: it was not any signal (i mean asctrend signal). The price is continuing the Friday's trend (it was sell signal on Friday). So probable it is too late to open the order.

Risky traders may be opened the order on price/pivot line crossing.

So it is about +30 pips now.

And not exit yet.

But for me it was risky.

So if I'd open MetaTrader earlier today I'd in for USDCHF only.

+58 pips on USDCHF now.

The order is still open.

Files:
usdchf4.gif  24 kb

As to the other pairs so I am very sorry: the signals was on Friday (EURUSD and GBPUSD) or today early morning (USDJPY). So it was risky. I did not trade this case when the order should be kept whole weekend up to Monday. Because it is M5 timeframe.

BTW, it is very good trend on GBPUSD: the price met 4th target (final one) with +78 pips. Risky people did good profit.

As to our USDCHF so it is +68 pips up to now.

Not exit yet.

Files:
gbpusd1.gif  23 kb

Good movement on GBPUSD: 4th target was met the second time already and it is +98 pips now.

As everybody knows we have two kinds of exit on trading market: the targets (2nd, 3rd and 4th ones) and/or PT indicator.

We may choose anyone. It depends on the rink we may accept in our trading: exit on targets is less risky; and exit on PT indicator is more risky but we may catch "big pips" sometimes.

Files:
gbpusd2_1.gif  21 kb

Possible exit on USDJPY (we did not trade this pair): +42 pips.

Other pairs are coming. Not yet.

newdigital:
Possible exit on USDJPY (we did not trade this pair): +42 pips. Other pairs are coming. Not yet.

Well.

Exit for USDCHF now: +68.

EURUSD: +56 pips.

It is not exit yet for GBPUSD.

BTW we traded USDCHF only today and we did exit now.

Reason: