Firebird EA - page 22

fxdiva:
Where do I find the lastest versions of Scalp-net_v1.5, GridMACD and MAChannel?

Thanks,

Fx Diva

Please go to this thread. Because everything should be there.

Updated EA's

newdigital:
Please go to this thread. Because everything should be there.

I checked there and I didn't see the Scalpnet_1.5

Would you mind posting another folder, as you did on the first page of that tread with the updated versions of the ea's you're testing?

Thanks,

Fx Diva

fxdiva:
I checked there and I didn't see the Scalpnet_1.5

Would you mind posting another folder, as you did on the first page of that tread with the updated versions of the ea's you're testing?

Thanks,

Fx Diva

It was posted in files' thread (link).

Besides it was posted (i am not sure but may be) in scalp_net thread (there is this thread in this elite forum).

And it should be posted in contest thread in this elite forum as well.

Scalpnet_1.5 with and without timefilter as well.

help

for newdigital.........

I am a new one affiliated "elite section".

I have tried the version of firebird that I enclose to you.

Is possible to invert the orders that go to market? Practically from sell to buy and buy to sell.

Thanks many.

Romano

I know NorthFianance is GMT+2. Should I leave Timeframe from 8 to 18 or should I change it?

Thanks a lot.

pabloski7:
I know NorthFianance is GMT+2. Should I leave Timeframe from 8 to 18 or should I change it? Thanks a lot.

I am testing ot with NF with 8 - 17.

Im using Firebird v0.65 and it has not openned any trades for 3 days. Can interbankfx block some ea? I have tried it some months ago and then it worked but now and I know all my settings are 100% right

jyrik:
Im using Firebird v0.65 and it has not openned any trades for 3 days. Can interbankfx block some ea? I have tried it some months ago and then it worked but now and I know all my settings are 100% right

I don't think they blocked.

I just see the trades:

EURUSD.

Closed trades.

One trade was on Friday and was closed yesterday with +10 pips in profit.

Open trades: sell, it was opened today in the morning, +9 up to now.

GBPUSD.

Closed trades.

One trade was opened on Friday as well. Closed with -80 pips.

Open trades: no any.

USDJPY.

Closed trades.

Two trades were on Friday. Closed with +15.

Open trades: sell, it was opened on Friday, -18 up to now.

USDCHF.

Closed trades.

Two trades on Friday and one trades today. Closed with +10 totally.

Open trades: no any.

jyrik:

I am using firebird on IBFX as well right now, and it has not opened any trades this week.

I'm thinking that it might be becuase IBFX adds an M to the currency pair for live mini accounts. Meaning that the pair looks like USDJPYM or EURUSDM etc. I know that with phoenix it wouldnt trade becuase of it until it was fixed in the code. Could this be the same problem with firebird?

drgoodvibe:
I am using firebird on IBFX as well right now, and it has not opened any trades this week. I'm thinking that it might be becuase IBFX adds an M to the currency pair for live mini accounts. Meaning that the pair looks like USDJPYM or EURUSDM etc. I know that with phoenix it wouldnt trade becuase of it until it was fixed in the code. Could this be the same problem with firebird?

It should be mentioned pairs inside the code: EURUSD, or GBPUSD for example to be changed to EURUSDm or GBPUSDm. But I did not find any pairs mentioned ...

IBFX is having very different data from NF and alpari. May be, it was because of that?

Reason: