CyberiaTrader..an amazing EA! - page 28

none of them is worth testing. but i digress. not sure on that. The best ea to test is self made. I think youll want to spend your time developing your own.

i got the pro version? anyone have pro version setting ,time frame and pairs?? mind to PM me? thanks

simonsmart:
i got the pro version? anyone have pro version setting ,time frame and pairs?? mind to PM me? thanks

can you share it :>

very good, but..

Hi dudes..

After months of backtesting and demo testing, I find this EA to be very profitable.. BUT, it needs improvements :

..Instead of a long & boring explanation..

The only filter I've found able to avoid huge loss on a trade (happends very rarely, but kills equity) is Trade Duration

Scalping should stay scalping.. so, looking at results it looks that all losing trades as those witch have a trade duration > 45min

If someone can code a script or add to EA code something to automaticallty close the open trade when trade duration > X minutes, that will be very interesting for me to continue my optimization work on this EA..

thanks !

Hi.. what is the best version of this EA to use? Where can this be found and what are the ideal settings?

Regards

James666:
Hi.. what is the best version of this EA to use? Where can this be found and what are the ideal settings? Regards

Try my settings on post 74 with version on post 52.

I've tested this EA long time ago real time and I would be happy if somebody do it the same on current days.

Linuxser:
Try my settings on post 74 with version on post 52. I've tested this EA long time ago real time and I would be happy if somebody do it the same on current days.

I will keep you informed linuxer! will forward test

CyberiaTrader Tanks

I downloaded the ea last night and set it up on a demo account.

Started just great. But by the morning it had all but wiped out the account.

Lots of small wins and one win of $2,064.44 but the killer was one loss of $7,007.69

Traded with Autolots true and then all default settings

Regards

warkat

good scalping broker

:23 AM EBENEZER EBOH

HELLO

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1:23 AM mouhongbo

Welcome to FXOPEN Live Chat, How May I Help You? :-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1:24 AM EBENEZER EBOH

I HAVE QUESTION

1:24 AM EBENEZER EBOH

DOES FXOPEN SUPPORT SCALPING

1:25 AM mouhongbo

yes, u can do scalping at fxopen.

1:25 AM mouhongbo

for scalping, minimum limit are 5 seconds for manual and ea was limited 1 minute

CyberiaTrader 1.85f - 60 trades in less than a day on EURUSD - USDJPY!

Started the CyberiaTrader 1.85f with default settings today at 09:24 central Europe time on H1 TF and it has taken exactly 60 trades with 50 losses and 10 wins! It's really working stubbornly against the flow and by luck taking profitt on the small retracements. It's buying the bears and selling the bulls!! I should find out how to turn it upside down. Then it would be really great . Picture for EURUSD

Reason: