CyberiaTrader..an amazing EA! - page 28

To add comments, please log in or register
韩信
韩信  
Linuxser:
Hello, Please, read my last post two posts ago.

hello linuxser,

The strange thing is that the EA will make significant profits while backtesting the data before 2007, and it will make losses while backtesting the data after 2007. What I observe is that the success rate order before 2007 is around 99% and that after 2007 is only around 80%. what is the most possible reason to cause such difference? Thank you in advance!

Ovidiu Marius
Ovidiu Marius  

(lack of) quality of data for backtesting especially before end of 2006..

韩信
韩信  
Enforcer:
(lack of) quality of data for backtesting especially before end of 2006..

I have downloaded the histroy data before 2006, the quality is 90% same as the data after 2007, still confused....

Simoniex
Simoniex  

lol

many version , i get confused which version is best..

so far my forwading testing decision is the

1.6 with EUR and JPY ......H1 .....

and another 1.6 with time frame and with 4 major pairs with the recommended setting..

do i miss something ? please guide me.........

i don't know which version is good

1.6 ,1.61 . 1.8 1.83 1.85 , 1.88 ..........

none of them is worth testing. but i digress. not sure on that. The best ea to test is self made. I think youll want to spend your time developing your own.

Simoniex
Simoniex  

i got the pro version? anyone have pro version setting ,time frame and pairs?? mind to PM me? thanks

redline
redline  
simonsmart:
i got the pro version? anyone have pro version setting ,time frame and pairs?? mind to PM me? thanks

can you share it :>

WFXA
WFXA  

very good, but..

Hi dudes..

After months of backtesting and demo testing, I find this EA to be very profitable.. BUT, it needs improvements :

..Instead of a long & boring explanation..

The only filter I've found able to avoid huge loss on a trade (happends very rarely, but kills equity) is Trade Duration

Scalping should stay scalping.. so, looking at results it looks that all losing trades as those witch have a trade duration > 45min

If someone can code a script or add to EA code something to automaticallty close the open trade when trade duration > X minutes, that will be very interesting for me to continue my optimization work on this EA..

thanks !

viv108
viv108  

Hi.. what is the best version of this EA to use? Where can this be found and what are the ideal settings?

Regards

Linuxser
Linuxser  
James666:
Hi.. what is the best version of this EA to use? Where can this be found and what are the ideal settings? Regards

Try my settings on post 74 with version on post 52.

I've tested this EA long time ago real time and I would be happy if somebody do it the same on current days.

To add comments, please log in or register