CyberiaTrader..an amazing EA! - page 25

I have theses excluded at the moment: 00,08,09,12,13,14

Im in PST - california, so broker GMT=-1

You'll want to watch the calender at forex factory and exclude high volitile news times as they come on the calender days, and do what you can to not be in trades prior to these events as thats where you tend to get smacked the most as I've seen, exlcude the hours isnt enough if your already in a trade thats been gong on a while, try to take profit or break even and get out prior... even take a small loss if you have to, as you more than likely lose bigger during the hour.

Also GBPUSD and the EURJPY are not recommended as they are too volitile ( I just wanted to test EURJPY for curiosity sake) use only on calmer but moving pairs, best as yet appear to be EURUSD / USDJPY

I'm also testing an RSI Filter on the 4hr that appears to be working well in back tests

int AskRSI()

{

if (iRSI(NULL, 0, 14, PRICE_CLOSE, 0) > 70)

DisableBuy = true;

if (iRSI(NULL, 0, 14, PRICE_CLOSE, 0) < 30)

DisableSell = true;

return (0);

}

Update

Hello to all,

Im been following this thread. now almost 2 weeks no updates at all. Im wondering whether everyone who tested this EA is busy making a lot of money until no time to post updates. If thats so then congrats to who all tested this EA.

I would like to know what is currently lastest version and setting. ?

thank you

regard

CF

I am afraid you don't see any updates, because as they say, "That dog don't hunt".

forest:
I am afraid you don't see any updates, because as they say, "That dog don't hunt".

Who says that, and what does it mean? LOL

I think that dog is a rabbit lol

crazy_forex:
Hello to all,

Im been following this thread. now almost 2 weeks no updates at all. Im wondering whether everyone who tested this EA is busy making a lot of money until no time to post updates. If thats so then congrats to who all tested this EA.

I would like to know what is currently lastest version and setting. ?

thank you

regard

CF

Switch to this thread:

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/174700

TimeFreedom:
DudeWorks,

Maybe someone can reverse code CT for MT3. IBFX MT3 is much more reliable than MT4. Less requotes, freezing of charts, etc..

TimeFreedom

Hello,

good idea to test if someone can make that?

If IBFX hates scalping then why use them?

they will not payout.

This thread was hot and heavy with tons of patches for a while. Then it just died for some reason. Was the issue finding a good broker? I read the whole thread, and this a summary of about 5 pages:

IBFX is STRONGLY discouraged

CoesFX is suggested

North Finance is suggested but disallowed

Metaquotes, FXLite was used at a profit

spottrader fxdd liquidforex all had issues,

ForexLTD had best results in a 3 broker comparison.

Based on what I read, maybe Metaquotes, ForexLTD, then CoesFX?

CyberiaTrader isn't on the forward testing summaries. Is there a reason for this?

daraknor:
This thread was hot and heavy with tons of patches for a while. Then it just died for some reason. Was the issue finding a good broker? I read the whole thread, and this a summary of about 5 pages:

IBFX is STRONGLY discouraged

CoesFX is suggested

North Finance is suggested but disallowed

Metaquotes, FXLite was used at a profit

spottrader fxdd liquidforex all had issues,

ForexLTD had best results in a 3 broker comparison.

Based on what I read, maybe Metaquotes, ForexLTD, then CoesFX?

CyberiaTrader isn't on the forward testing summaries. Is there a reason for this?

IBFX recently moved to a new location and upgraded thier data center with the addition of new servers/pipes etc.. I've personally had very distinct issues with them, however since the upgrade this past week i've noticed much better order transactions and speed, not to say I still see a little lag, it is much better ( so far.. knockk on wood).. with the exception of "constant" spread widening on GPB$... with that said I am going to fire up CT once again and give it a stab and see how it goes.

Reason: