CyberiaTrader..an amazing EA! - page 3

ea backtesting

hi all,

i am trying to back test the ea on usdjpy H1 time frame without success.

it is displaying "error values" in the journal.

any idea how to fix this ?

thanks.

nnjeim:
hi all,

i am trying to back test the ea on usdjpy H1 time frame without success.

it is displaying "error values" in the journal.

any idea how to fix this ?

thanks.

No I've never encountered this..I am sure it has to do with the quality of the data. Try to get good M5 data and import it into MT4 from the History option and this should fix it.

data

sorry for the silly question. From where one can get data files?

how to import it into MT.

ty

fxspeedster:
Attached find the latest Cybertrader and the presets for EUR and JPY M1. According to the deleloper's documentation it needs to be traded on M1 for best effectivess. Please post your comments and suggestions.

I have this EA on EURUSD on SBFx and it is stil trading 40+ lots.

Any additional suggestions. How do one have it to trade mini or microlots.

aelimian:
I have this EA on EURUSD on SBFx and it is stil trading 40+ lots. Any additional suggestions. How do one have it to trade mini or microlots.

change the risk to 0.01 and you will get 0.10 to 1 full lot traded

fxspeedster:
change the risk to 0.01 and you will get 0.10 to 1 full lot traded

The risk now in the EA is 0.5. I understand you to say change this to 0.01?

Thanks for the help.

I upgrade the EA to a new version posted in free forum. It doesn't generate any trade for NorthFinance. It generates many loss trade for Alpari. It is strange.... .

Or this EA was just preety yesterday, and now it shows other face

fikko:
I upgrade the EA to a new version posted in free forum. It doesn't generate any trade for NorthFinance. It generates many loss trade for Alpari. It is strange.... . Or this EA was just preety yesterday, and now it shows other face

I am upgrading this EA as well. Do you remember ASCTrend thread in public area and indicators namely No1, No2 up to No6? So I am inserting this indicators as a filters (Filter1, Filter2 and up to Filter6). Still doing it. Will post in ASCTrend thread in this elite section if it is ok.

newdigital:
I am upgrading this EA as well. Do you remember ASCTrend thread in public area and indicators namely No1, No2 up to No6? So I am inserting this indicators as a filters (Filter1, Filter2 and up to Filter6). Still doing it. Will post in ASCTrend thread in this elite section if it is ok.

That sounds good Newdigital. But I think the fractals, MACD, MA, ADX etc. are also very good to use. Problem is that those filters are on current timeframe. I think an improvement would be to place them on the NEXT timeframe. For ex if we trade M1 then the filters might be on M5 or M10. Also could you add magic numbers if possible?

owner of cyberia is here

I am happy that Openstorm is here. I read your russian posts from the MQ4 board and I look forward seeing Cyberiatrader in the contest. I am sure it will take the 1st place. I hope Openstorm does not take any offense in my translating the EA into english. I tried to do that so that the programmers here can possibly make improvements and work together as a team. Other than translation I did not change anything. I hope Openstorm can add the magic numbers to it so its orders do not collide with others and it can trade multi pairs ok. I recommend to play around with the filters (MA, MACD, ADX etc.) and have it trading on M1 if possible. IBFX has bad M1 data, so I think M5 is ok for IBFX. But not any higher than that. I have attached my results from overnight. A very good EA indeed. I hope we can work with Openstorm to tune it up very nicely. Openstorm, please accept my sincere compliments for doing a great job on cyberiatrader.

Files:
cyberia.gif  7 kb
cyberia.htm  33 kb
Reason: