Hedging Positions

MT4 closing open hedged positions at end of day needs to change from 23:59 to 23:54, is there a way to do this modification in the server?

FIFO method

Time Zone (UTC+02:00)

Thank You 

What is your code looks like? Please use SRC when posting codes for easier reading.

To be honest I am not familiarized with the use of SRC  further guidance will be helpfull

SRC icon besides video icon. Click and paste your codes.

I don't have the code because I don't have a certain code for the script about hedging hedging is done automatically through MT4 at 23:59:59 so I made a little research that I need to create a script that hedging my positions at the time that I want.

ps  I am representing a number of clients and I have a problem with my reporting 

any help will be appreciated 

giannis1989:

I don't have the code

I need to create a script

1. Unless you have the code, or an external variable controls what you want, there is nothing that can be done.
  2. So what's stopping you? learn to code it, or pay someone. We're not going to code it FOR you. We are willing to HELP you when you post your attempt (using SRC) and the nature of your problem.

thank you very much for your help I will return back with a code as soon as possible

To be honest, the code you are seeking for is already done by many. Just need the right way to search.

Actually the codes are so simple you would find yourself ROFL when you realized something in the process of coding. XD

Reason: