CyberiaTrader..an amazing EA! - page 7

Sorry, made a mistage. I responded to what I thought was a recent post requesting magic number in CyberiaTrader. That's all the mod does.

Hi there,

I'm trying to test this EA with NF

but I got this error

2006.08.10 12:55:33 2006.07.10 03:50 CyberiaTrader(3) EURUSD,H1: Error on the Long Entry: 130

I dont' know why.

I start with US$100 Risk 0.3

And I didn't change all of the setting.

Anyone could recommend me a micro broker that can accept this EA?

I would like to trade live with this and just see what's gonna happen.

Thanks,

Backtesting of this EA is excellent but live testing is another history.

For those who want to trade this EA live, don't do it with real money, I have 5 computers with 5 instances of metatrader on each working 24 hours at day, I uses demo accounts of Alpari, Interbank FX, Fibogroup, Mig and FXDD on each machine

I installed this EA on each with differents pairs and settings and till now this EA is a losser.

Sometimes it win but the next day it losses everything and more.

Right now, all accounts are in negative.

Really?

Oh I see...

thank you for informing me.

What's the different with backtesting and fwd testing? Arent they using the same data?

Thanks,

project1972:
Backtesting of this EA is excellent but live testing is another history.

For those who want to trade this EA live, don't do it with real money, I have 5 computers with 5 instances of metatrader on each working 24 hours at day, I uses demo accounts of Alpari, Interbank FX, Fibogroup, Mig and FXDD on each machine

I installed this EA on each with differents pairs and settings and till now this EA is a losser.

Sometimes it win but the next day it losses everything and more.

Right now, all accounts are in negative.

Yes it is a looser for standard setting...

You have a great environment testing. I just use a notebook, and not 24 hours connection.... I have 4 installation in this notebook with Alpari and NF only...

Perhaps you need to run it on correct setting, since support of this EA is actually not free. But however we all can figure out a correct setting.

I am using H1 EUR/USD, USD/JPY, Cyberia v1.6

StaticStopLoss = 22

StopLossIndex=2

I think the amount must be set to fix value. Do not use money management.

AutoLot = false

Lots = 1

It got 4 good 1 bad..

Using it on 1 minute, default settings on 3 currencies, my demo account dropped $400.00 today - 15 min - Not good trial on this ea.

Dave <<<

I am testing this EA for last few days its really impressive, but I notice something strange, this ea taking just one trade at the time, its waiting with opening next trade until the current one is closed, even the first was on different currency. Also it doesn’t work with another EA on the same instance MT. Any chance someone with programming knowledge can look at it.

aleks

I have been testing this EA about 20 days in a old demo account on Metaquotes. Only EURUSD and USDJPY. And does an excelent job.

At the begginig I used only with default settings and 24 hs at day. The account has a balance near 1k (original was 5k but destroyed by multilotscalper).

After a couple of days growed up to near 4k, then, when the first news of the month goes back to less 600 usd.

So, I did think, this EA has some problems with the big news so I decided to turn down when they happened.

Again, my account started to grow up to near 3k but this time whit a SL 20 pips. The second tweak.

The account grows up and in 2 days lost almost everything, so, I implemented the tweak suggested by kalenzo, fixed lots.

Today is working pretty stable with fixed lots and SL 20 pips. Make between 300 to 800 per day. The account grows form 1k to 5k. I only turn off during the news.

Files:
statement.htm  1026 kb

Hi everyone

My results are not that great as Linuxer's ones.

I have been testing version 161 with this settings, 30min tf/24hours a day:

ExitMarket=false; ShowSuitablePeriod=false; ShowMarketInfo=false; ShowAccountStatus=false; ShowStat=false; ShowDecision=false; ShowDirection=false; BlockSell=false; BlockBuy=false; ShowLots=false; BlockStopLoss=false; DisableShadowStopLoss=false; DisableExitSell=false; DisableExitBuy=false; EnableMACD=false; EnableMA=false; EnableFractals=false; EnableCCI=false; EnableCyberiaLogic=false; EnableLogicTrading=false; EnableADX=false; BlockPipsator=false; EnableMoneyTrain=false; EnableReverceDetector=false; ReverceIndex=3; MoneyTrainLevel=4; MACDLevel=10; AutoLots=true; MAXLots=100; AutoDirection=false; ValuesPeriodCount=23; ValuesPeriodCountMax=23; SlipPage=1; Lots=0.1; StopLoss=0; TakeProfit=0; SymbolsCount=5; Risk=0.5; StopLossIndex=2; AutoStopLossIndex=false; StaticStopLoss=0; StopLevel=0;

And the original version with this setup, 30 min tf/24hours a day (please ignore few trades made by emacross ea, the balance on this acc was about 300 when I start testing):

Lots=0.1; StaticStopLoss=0; magic=111; ExitMarket=false; ShowSuitablePeriod=false; ShowMarketInfo=false; ShowAccountStatus=false; ShowStat=false; ShowDecision=false; ShowDirection=false; BlockSell=false; BlockBuy=false; ShowLots=false; BlockStopLoss=false; DisableShadowStopLoss=false; DisableExitSell=false; DisableExitBuy=false; EnableMACD=false; EnableMA=false; EnableCyberiaLogic=false; EnableLogicTrading=false; EnableMoneyTrain=false; EnableReverceDetector=false; ReverceIndex=3; MoneyTrainLevel=4; MACDLevel=10; AutoLots=true; AutoDirection=false; ValuesPeriodCount=23; ValuesPeriodCountMax=23; SlipPage=1; StopLoss=0; TakeProfit=0; SymbolsCount=5; Risk=0.5; StopLossIndex=2; AutoStopLossIndex=false; StopLevel=0; DisablePipsator=false;

The results are not the best ones, but I think with some optimisation this can be great ea.

Any one testing or using the commercial version? What's the results like?

aleks

Hi Linuxser,

would you mind sharing all your setting, timeframes and which version ea you are using? I had just about given up on this ea and I was happy to see someone getting it to work for them.

cheers

waltini

Reason: