Multiple Independent Demo's In Same Instance

Is there any way to have multiple Demo Accounts from a broker (e.g. FXDD) where these charts go to that Demo Account and those charts go to that Demo Account?

I have 2 Demo accounts, but when I flip over, all the charts go with it and I can't isolate the results.

I'm wanting to test multiple EAs and see how they work stand-alone.

Or do I need to install multiple copies of Metatrader, each with their own Demo Account?

Thanks.

I just have multiple metatrader folders and start each up from their respective folder. I have 3 running on same machine. Copying EA's back and forth to keep it all current is a pain but its working. A more elegant solution would be nice but till then.....

Not sure exactly how you can do that. Could you explain a little more how you do that?

Thanks.

Maybe what he mean is just install your FXDD MT4 platform on multiple folder with different folder name, so you would have multiple copies of your MT4. Then set each MT4 for seperate demo account. Hope this help

I've got ten instances of MT4 running on my PC right now. Six of them have one chart open, the other four have four charts open. What I did was download MT4 from FXDD and then installed it ten times, each time in it's own directory, with "nice" names like "Euro_15m" etc.... Each instance got its own demo acct number, login ID and password when I started it up the first time. I'm testing an EA on all four majors on four different timeframes. (Four of the MT4's are Multi_5m, Multi_15m and so on, where multi means more than one chart) What I'd like to know is if there is a "set path" type of command in MT4 to have all ten of my MT4's use the one same EA file, so that I can make changes, fix errors etc in only one file and not have to copy it nine times....

Reason: