XO_Method REVISED - page 152

dino35:
hello world,

what a long tread !!! i finally go thru first post to last one , and now i need to breath a little !!! my poor eyes are fired and my head under pressure (may be add a good fresh beer !!!)

Most of you are genius and gratefull, but what do you think about less colors, less pop up, less dots, less arrows and so on ? Your eyes will thank you.

The hardest, finally, is to choose the 1 or 2 indicators to filter the noisy signal and choose the most commonly trending hours for that currencies pairs (each has his favorite place and favorite trading hours, compared to closed place hours). So, i think the rules applied need to be a little different !!!)

Anyway, thanks you all, i learn so much with you

Welcome to the Thread - it seems as if you are a scholar of note! That is the first sign of success in Forex.

Now do yourself the favour and start reading through the latest Thread and you will be less confused, but do so today still so that you can benefit even more from my postings this coming Saturday.

Ask for help when you need it - there are some very smart guys around here that can assist you if I am not available at the time of your asking.

Best wishes.

Hi Scalper,

First thing you need to do is check with the original developers. This is a system that is for sale and is not open to share (other than a demo version).

Second, with the new regulations both hedging and FIFO has rendered the benefits useless IMHO.

MOney Map

suk1000k:
Here is the trade I am managing ---again the decreasing volume on sell candles along with the FXGauge info PLUS the higher base that I mentioned helped me with this one.Also, I'm "long" from research.

In addition, the "Turbo CCI" had a "wander" to the south without taking the CCI. I entered on the turn of the Turbo CCI back towards CCI. This is not a Woodies pattern I think...but it is useful and I've used it several times...

Flat momentum plus a successful day so far meant I could set an extremely tight stop (8 pips)...based on the fact I'm trading the support that shows on the FXGauge...

Current state of play (I'm OUT on CCI overheat -it's actually a divergence also plus a hook from extremes) and stochastic and great satisfaction with the days trading) --- but watching the volume carefully...

I'm not going to keep doing this, just want to verify that "it" - ValeoFX system - works and may be worth looking in to suggestion (RE volume) and I'm sure that the new setup is going to work even better.

is anyone interested in a grip type money map?

I live in California and I was able to Demo test the Fxmoney Map, I saw how it works etc. I'm interested in developing a free moneymap . not through mt4 of course!

ValeoFX Info

I am relatively new to Forex and very intrigued by the developments initiated by Valeo in this thread.

Looking for someone who can bring me up to speed on Forex and the Metatrader MQ4 enhancements that have been developed.

Thanks

i have a question...

StandardEntry_STD does it repaint?

i try it in mt4 tester but don't work in any timeframe...

repaint or not?

thank you very much,

shusta

Apologies for late reply..

Shusta, I do apologise for not responding any sooner.

There are now better indicators than this one you are inquiring about. Having said that, this indicator does NOT repaint, but it re-adjust when you switch TFs as to accommodate the different TFs. Hope it helps, otherwise contact me via PM.

Best regards.

Dear Valeo FX.

I used to lean Forex Trading a few years ago and I considered myself a beginner.

I have followed up your threads for a couple of years before I decided to stop due to personal reasons.

Now I am thinking of starting Forex trading again and I have some questions about your XO method.

Could you please advise where to read the starting of the squence?

Regards

Winnie

Hello Winnie,

Please contact me via PM and I will help you on your way in the least painful way imaginable.

Best regards,

I was so disappointed to see "XO 4TF score" repaint.

Please ValeoFX , am i missing something here?

Benanke:
I was so disappointed to see "XO 4TF score" repaint. Please ValeoFX , am i missing something here?

Good day to you Benanke,

When you read the entire Thread, you will see that we have discussed this "repainting issue" at length.

It does NOT repaint, but because when it is used in MTF mode, it will recalculate the close of that particular TF that you have it set to. That is misconstrued as "repainting", but it is not. If you trade it in the "moment of now" the signals are accurate.

Trust this helps.

Best regards,

Reason: