EuroX2.ex4 any comments? - page 11

I don't agree with the comments about sharing EA, especially after looking at level 2 data. If everyone keeps the same settings, runs it on the same currency pair, and the signals all agree, then I can see there being some sort of issue.

Brokers interpret the level 2 data in so many different ways to feed as quotes, I don't think there is an issue. Also with known SL/TP numbers visible at the dealing desk, some brokers will cash out trades while others won't by intentionally hitting SL or intentionally missing TP.

Brokers are unlikely to trade something under 5 lots, and if they do it is because their aggregate doesn't cancel out. If that boker has 200 lots BUY EURUSD and 150 lots SELL EURUSD they may want to BUY 50 lots. Hitting SL/TP numbers reduces their risk drastically.

I am liking the idea of manual closing more and more, but it appears you need a datacenter for this to actually be a good idea. Also, some TP/SL should be set 'just in case' but the datacenter will be on 24/7. I'm looking at sharing some OC-48 datacenter space with other people, is anyone interested? (For EA Hosting)

A foolish assumption

It is foolish to assume that all users of this EA will keep the standard parameters in place. It is human nature to take something that is proven to work and try to make it better. Some will run it on a 4 hour chart, some on a 1 hour chart, still others on a 30 minute chart. Some will optimize it every month or so and tweak the parameters accordingly. My point is that even if 5000 people ran this EA, it would be with different brokers, the positions would be quite varied (some long, some short) and they will be opened and closed at different times. If you're interested in the obvious, then this is it.

newdigital:
This EA is losing money very quickly.

What a surprise!! NOT!!

ZTrader:
What a surprise!! NOT!!

I did not analyze anything. I just backtested EA as ex4 file with the settings/timeframe from post #4 (txt file). That's all. I did not optimize the settings.

If EA is profitable in 2006 only but not in 2005, not 2004 and so on - so we can not count it. It is not profitable in this case: market may be changed tomorrow to 2005 year market for example.

I used the settings in text files. But i think it should be different settings and some instruction about "do not trading during the news time" and so on.

No one EA can be profitable "forever".

I think this EA may be very profitable for particular market condition. In particular time may be ... i don't know ...

EX2 source

newdigital, pls tell me as one of the most serious men in FX MT4 world which I ever seen - did you see source code (.mt4) of EX2 (EuroX2) ?

Art

artforex:
newdigital, pls tell me as one of the most serious men in FX MT4 world which I ever seen - did you see source code (.mt4) of EX2 (EuroX2) ? Art

No, I did not see. I am having everything which other people have. Just the same with everybody.

As I remember somebody was selling this EA. If it is the same EA. But i am not really sure because nobody complained. May be, just the same name of EA. If it is the same so this EA should be "ready to use": just attach to the chart according to the instruction and collect your profit. And it should be some instruction about how to use this EA from the seller. We have thread in commercial section about it.

If it is the same EA so this thread should be deleted (but only author can say about the same or not). If not the same - should be deleted as well: why we are discussing something without source code ...

so does this work?

jodetter:
Here is the code - make sure you compare it with the 10Point3 EA code!

it works grate when i backtest it but what about using it life?

anyone?

How about this EA ? Is it profitable ? Anybody use it in real account ?

Please let me know your idea.

Thanks so much

Folks - this EA is an exact copy/ripoff of 10Point3. Nothing more.

A great EA ... i would say THE HOLYGRIAL !!!

rooky123:
Yeah I also paid $99.00 bucks for it and I found in here that it was free, but different name, how dumb we have to paid for it and before it didn't have stop-loss, that was scary system. But its cool. Its a good one, not the one without stop-loss but the one with stop-loss is cool...atleast exit when the trend changes. The EuroX2 with stop-loss is also call Multi_lot scalping jul4 or something like that and our member has it and you can get it for free guys. I don't blame myself for paying $99.00 bucks it is still very good system.

The problem is no retail broker will let you scalp, thats just life they need to use you to make thier dollar. And if you go direct access broker, they charge you $10 bucks commission plus 5 to 10 pips spread and variable. and you need $100,000.00 woowwowow so much for the $99.00 bucks...hey and the member who post the cyberia trader new version with extended profits rather then just 1 pips profits, that is pretty cool too. I like share the file too but then its already available here in the forum. I just change the name to EuroX2_with-stop-loss but actually its was name Multi scalping jul.mt4, I am very impress with the version that has stop-loss.

Also I read an article on some member saying that if we post a super EP in here that work 100% we will most people will make money and crumble the market market..

There is no way that will ever happen, talk about 2 trillion dollar market we barely scratch it. And most Broker can't even handle 100 lots and its limited...look at Interbankfx mini they max out at 10 lot for sure.

I also have the Multi_lot scalping code file or I rename it EuroX2_with Stop-loss just for the heck of my $99 bucks I wasted, if anyone is interested,but I don't need to upload it because one of the member already load it....look for it in the thread....

hi there folks,

can give u one more laugh... another version from 10.point3/Terminator/Goblin/Predator.... is for sold.... But they top it, they tribble every order

Cherrs,

mr.trader

http://www.fx-ea.com/

Here the statement:

http://www.fx-ea.com/DetailedStatement_10-10_11-17.html

Reason: