when i try to connect to metaeditor, the journal entry says "metaeditor not found." can anyone tell me how to get it back?

when i try to connect to metaeditor journal entry says metaeditor not found. can anyone tell me how to get it back? my broker sent a link to download it and it's now in my downloads but i can't access it through any of the platform links.

don lindsey:
when i try to connect to metaeditor journal entry says metaeditor not found. can anyone tell me how to get it back? my broker sent a link to download it and it's now in my downloads but i can't access it through any of the platform links.

Hello, i have the same problem and as far as i can see there are some other traders with the same problem. My broker doesn't help me because, the broker says, the problem is due to the last release but they are not the owner of MT4 so the broker suggest to ask Metaquote directly. It's strange, in my humble opinion... Brokers should ask Metaquote if it is possible a new release to fix the problem... at the end we are the last consumers and the broker is an intermediary.

Btw, if Metaquote could help us it would be really appreciated. Many thanks, have a nice day

PS i have unistalled the antivirus; i have uninstalled MT4; i have reinstalled MT4; i have downloaded a MT4Demo; i have downloaded MT4 on another computer deactivating the antivirus (that is different from the other one) where there is only my email account... so no other softwares but the problem is always the same "METAEDITOR NOT FOUND"

Reason: