Volatility Quality Index - page 54

Seem everything in mt4i.com has been erased!

I am not updating the statement as no any trades were opened/closed in january this year for now.

Just for information.

================

Started to trade since 07th of December. EURCHF and EURJPY

ATR Stop Loss + 25 TP settings: VQ_ Ea_v2 ecn-1a EA for normal and ECN/stp Metatrader's broker with default settings is on this post.

Alpari broker,

EURCHF and EURJPY

300 dollars initial deposit.

===============

I just hope that this account will survive

===================

- Explanation of ATR settings is on this post.

- ATR + 15 pips settings: VQ_ Ea_v2 EA for normal and ECN/stp Metatrader's broker with default settings is on this post.

- ATR Stop Loss + Non-ATR 15 pips Take Profit settings: VQ_ Ea_v2 ecn-1a EA for normal and ECN/stp Metatrader's broker with default settings is on this post - there is no close on trend change on this EA coded a version with it. Last statement for this settings is on this post.

- ATR Stop Loss + ATR Stop Take Profit settings: VQ_ Ea_v2 ecn-1a_1 EA for normal and ECN/stp Metatrader's broker with default settings is on this post.

- VQ_ Ea_v3 EA is on this post. It is improved version of VQ_ Ea_v3 ecn EA: added a trend confirmation, using 3 different time frames; also added a time frame control for VQ indicator; all these time frames can be adjusted by the user.

- Non-ATR 5 pips Take Profit settings + Non-ATR 5 pips Stop Loss settings: VQ_ Ea_v3 ecn EA is on this post - It is the version with regular stop loss and take profit set by default to 5.

- statements for M1 timeframe for VQ_ Ea_v2 EA ecn with ATR + 15 pips settings is on this post.

- statements for M5 timeframe for VQ_ Ea_v2 ecn-1a EA ecn with ATR Stop Loss + Non-ATR 15 pips Take Profit settings - more to follow.

besides volatility

actually, we need someone to design some 5M progressive calm index

e.g. I would use 5M to decide what are the best few price to get into the market for that day

5M suppose that , we could also measure any spike spur volatility over there

similar to pip spread monitor -- but true pip spread rather than official broker pip spread

THIS WAY, we could stay sideline, when the price suddenly touch some price for a millisecond

just like this week, everything is progressive, ranging, SO EASY To trade for success !!

anyone got a good indicator for that?!

volatility seem to be good, but volatility trading also allow big boys to swallow retail trader entries

-- i.e. what is low and stead less volatile is also calm progressive index

This EA recovered initial deposit after loss.

Just for information.

================

ATR Stop Loss + 25 TP settings: VQ_ Ea_v2 ecn-1a EA for normal and ECN/stp Metatrader's broker with default settings is on this post.

Alpari broker,

EURCHF and EURJPY

===============

===================

- ATR + 15 pips settings: VQ_ Ea_v2 EA for normal and ECN/stp Metatrader's broker with default settings is on this post.

- ATR Stop Loss + Non-ATR 15 pips Take Profit settings: VQ_ Ea_v2 ecn-1a EA for normal and ECN/stp Metatrader's broker with default settings is on this post - there is no close on trend change on this EA coded a version with it. Last statement for this settings is on this post.

- ATR Stop Loss + ATR Stop Take Profit settings: VQ_ Ea_v2 ecn-1a_1 EA for normal and ECN/stp Metatrader's broker with default settings is on this post.

- VQ_ Ea_v3 EA is on this post. It is improved version of VQ_ Ea_v3 ecn EA: added a trend confirmation, using 3 different time frames; also added a time frame control for VQ indicator; all these time frames can be adjusted by the user.

- Non-ATR 5 pips Take Profit settings + Non-ATR 5 pips Stop Loss settings: VQ_ Ea_v3 ecn EA is on this post - It is the version with regular stop loss and take profit set by default to 5.

- statements for M1 timeframe for VQ_ Ea_v2 EA ecn with ATR + 15 pips settings is on this post.

- statements for M5 timeframe for VQ_ Ea_v2 ecn-1a EA ecn with ATR Stop Loss + Non-ATR 15 pips Take Profit settings - more to follow.

This EA recovered initial deposit after loss and it is in profit now.

Just for information.

================

Alpari broker,

EURCHF and EURJPY

Metatrader statement for 2 trading pairs (attached):

Visual statement for EURCHF:

===============

===================

Just for information.

================

Alpari broker,

EURCHF and EURJPY

===============

===================

Just for information.

================

Alpari broker,

EURCHF and EURJPY

===============

===================

This is VQ histo bars with mtf and alerts the setup pictured is 3 separate instances of the indicator but with 1 Hour,4 Hour, and Daily timeframes on 1 hour chart.

I use VQ with MACD and Forex U-Turn is strongest make me big profit everyday

Example in UCHF

Example in EURUSD

Example in AUDUSD

Files:
my_syste.png  52 kb
my_steu.png  48 kb
ausis.png  52 kb

VQ with MACD and Forex U-Turn

cuongcali,

Nice!

Can you tell us:

1. which name/ versions of each indicator you are using

2. the Settings for each

3. what you look for in each to take a trade?

When do you exit if it goes against you?

If it goes profitable?

4. How long have you been using your system?

Then perhaps we can have some good results with the VQI too.

Big Be

Reason: